New home for the Barth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anne Dorough

Just wanted to let you all know that our Barth has found a new home in New Jersey.  For the first time in 15 years, we are without a home on wheels.  Feels kind of funny.

Anne & Jim Dorough
Pie Town, NM

Congratulations on the sale, Anne and Jimmy!  I recognize those bittersweet funny feelings.  We sold the Bounder a couple of months ago.  Fifteen years for us, too.  We'll never forget sunset on the desert near Algodones enjoying our first taste of Two Buck Chuck Merlot.  Happy times.  We miss you guys!

Margi

Congratulations on selling the Barth, I hope it found a good home.  But sorry to see another friend leave the RV life, but we understand why.

Hard to see it go I'm sure, but happy times for the new owners.  :)  Those Barths seem to really be built to last.  I seriously considered buying one when we were first in the RV market, and I still check in regularly at the Barthmobile group forums.

Wow, the end of an era!  The Barth was a classic and a notable presence in our RVing memories.  We will miss her nearly as much as you. 

Question: does this mean we get to park in the Barth House next time we come to visit?

Anne & Jimmy,

It's so good to see you on the forum again!! Sad in a way that the Barth is gone. Every time we see one on the road we think of you!!! Glad you have sent it to a good home but also sad we won't see it, and you, again. Maybe we'll have to stop by Pie Town someday!!! Will never forget our time at Mom's!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Sorry to see it go, but understand your situation.  We need to make it a point to visit you the next time we head that way.  Miss you both.

Back
Top Bottom