No storage compartment lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahobgood

I'm wondering if my problem might be related in anyway...

I have 12V upstairs, all lights, etc., work fine.

But I don't have any light in the storage compartments underneath.

I have a switch labeled "Compart lights" or something like that (RV is not here at the house) and I checked voltage to it the other day.  Nothing.  And the breaker for the Compart Lights appears top be OK...it's not tripped anyway.

So...any ideas?

Thanks,

Allan

Your compartment lights are 12V so you shouldn't have a breaker for them. You will have a fuse, so I would start looking for a blown one. You also could have a bad switch and/or wire. I would check that also.

I have a 2007 sunrise. Under the sink compartment where the circuit breaker panel is there is a 12 volt panel with circuit protectors. One is for "comp lights". They reset by pushing on them. They are a small button. If its not there then it could be on the panel with the batteries. I hope this helps. ::)
Tom

Do you also have a "compartment lights" rocker switch in entryway on left sidewall of stairs?
We have three there .. one is  "Aux" rocker switch and forget what the other is for..

Yes, I have rocker switch in entrance way marked "Compart Lights"  Continuity checks OK.

I also have a 12V breaker panel located above the Microwave.  Compart Lights breaker not tripped.

Have to do more digging.

Thanks,

Allan

Back
Top Bottom