Photographers, how good is your color perception?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... colors (or colours for Tom) ...

I've been bilingual (actually, trilingual) for over 40 years. The only time you'll see me use the English spelling is if I'm messaging a Brit, or possibly a Canadian.

I scored 25, which is far better than I expected; My other half often says that I'm color blind. It says the range for my age group is 0 - 1250, so maybe I didn't score that badly  ???

That's pretty fascinating.  I scored a 59.  Highest for my age range is 1520, lowest is 0.

Margi

I don't understand those that would get a score of 1520, when you can get 984 just by submitting without moving tiles around.

Practice, practice, practice....... Like anything, you can make it worse :D

Hey, my colour test was 40. 
    I guess the "U' was literally and figuratively beat into me at grade school, so it remains to this day an annoyance, specifically when the proper spelling gets underlined in red.

Ed

35 and I still shoot one photo out of a hundreed worth keeping. ;D

Marc L said:
I suspect the monitor quality and lighting can also affect the results.
Yes it can. So can your current alcoholic content. :D

Ned's score would be better if he removed his shades  ;D

Tom said:
Ned's score would be better if he removed his shades  ;D

Since my left eye cataract surgery, I don't need glasses to use the computer.  And that will get even better when I get the right eye fixed next month.

I'm too chicken to have anyone do surgery on my eyes.

Tom said:
I'm too chicken to have anyone do surgery on my eyes.

Tom,

When things get to where you can't see well or if it is not done, you could lose your sight, surgery may now be a minor issue.  Pat says it is very easy but she had no choice.  Looking at how she is looking forward to the next one, it must not be too bad.  That will be another cataract removal for a total of 4 surgeries so far this year on her eyes and we got the word yesterday that there is probably another one in the not too distant future.

You do what you have to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom