Photographers, how good is your color perception?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Understood Jim. My comment really was out of place, because I was thinking laser surgery to correct vision. I've heard too many stories, including from friends, of screwed up jobs. I'll probably continue to wear eyeglasses.

I got a score of 4.  And I currently have Iritis in my right eye for which I'm putting in drops every 3 hours.  Never thought I'd score that high.  8)

Lasik is generally an elective procedure.  When (not if) you develop cataracts you will want the surgery.  It's a very safe procedure these days, you just have to find the right surgeon.  Mine does 500 a year.

Tom said:
Understood Jim. My comment really was out of place, because I was thinking laser surgery to correct vision. I've heard too many stories, including from friends, of screwed up jobs. I'll probably continue to wear eyeglasses.

On this I totally agree.  When I first considered it, I talked to my Drs and they advised that I would probably have problems later when the eyes changed as I aged.  This was when I was nearsighted, I now have correction for far sightedness.

I remember when my grandmother had cataracts back in the 70's.  Her old school doctor kept telling her she had to wait until they ripened before they could operate.  My mom tried for years to see a more progressive doctor to have the surgery and lens implants.  She finally listened and had the lens implants done and then proceeded to tell everyone that we should have had her do it years sooner.  Sometimes you just can't win.
BTW, I have not had Lasix surgery because several of my coworkers had it done about 5 years ago and now I see them with glasses again.  I'll just stick to contact lenses and glasses.

Well, that was fun!  But I got a 92 which really surprised me because I've always been good at color matching of fabrics and such.  But, the high was well over 1,000 for my age and sex, so I guess it's not really so bad after all.  ::)

ArdraF

I got 8.

I guess that's why I had to spend $$$ to replace all the cheap Chinese fluorescent tubes in my traylah with high-CRI ones.

"I got 6", "I got 8", "I got 4"

OK, OK. I'll take my sunglasses off and try again. 8) 8)

Try it with red/blue 3D glasses, it's more challenging that way.

Tried again and got 7. I don't know if it was from taking more time or just practice that brought it down from 35.

I got a 4 .  I've always thought I had an eye for color in decorating!
I thought my score should have been better.
Betty

I got an 18. Sure thought the tiles looked correct. ;D Good thing they didn't include horizontal correctness!!! :)

Hi Again,
My 16 was after the following sequence:

a. Lasic - Monovision (1 near and 1 far sighted)
b. Detached Retina (far eye)
c. Cataract on far eye only (to correct back to seeing after detached retina) - now 20 : 30

Getting old while I wasn't paying attention!

Ernie

Betty Brewer said:
I got a 4 .  I've always thought I had an eye for color in decorating!
I thought my score should have been better.
Betty

Betty:

If we are talking color choices for decorating then my color perception is irrelevant!  :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom