Class C Lazy Daze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bb21992

Vacillating between a Class C Lazy Daze and a 31 ft. Class A.  Both are used.  Lazy Daze seems to be well built and not make the rattle and rolling sounds driving down the road.  The Class A is roomier but not put together as well.  Not going to be a full timer but like the quality and safety features of the LD.  Anyone had this problem choosing?  Appreciate input.  BTW, the Lazy Daze is priced well above other Class Cs. of the same year.  Any thoughts?  I also looked at the Lazy Daze site of lifewithalazydaze. Thanks for looking and responding.  GO GIANTS!!!!!

Lazy Daze are flat out well built. What year, brand and model of class A are you looking at? Quality cost $$$.
J

Agree - the Lazy Daze is a very well built coach, head and shoulders above the typical C or A. If that has value to you, by all means choose the LD. But the A will have more space, both inside and basement storage.

You didn't mention the Class A year or brand or model, so it's hard to make any objective comparison.

Something about how the benefits of buying quality last longer than the satisfaction of saving some money.  If they both would work for you, and if you can handle the cost of the LD . . .

Usually you will get recommendations about choosing the rig that is disigned for the way you want to use it.  Is the layout practical for you?  Think about how you will use it and how you would do the various things you would need to.  One might seem better suited than the other.  Or even another one you haven't found yet.  Getting a rig that seems right for you is pretty important.  What works for me might be meaningless for you.

We purchased two Lazy Daze MHs new.  One was a 22 footer and the other was a 30 footer.  They both were trouble free right out of the factory.  On the 22 the only thing wrong from the factory was that the toilet was plumbed on the hot water line.  On the 30 the only thing wrong from the factory was that one outside compartment door leaked when it rained.  BTW, both items were easily fixed.  If we are ever again in the market for a Class C MH we would buy a Lazy Daze.  Great coach...Great company!!!

JerryF

I love this forum. :)  I was sitting on the fence but with all your feedback I am now tipped on the decision of a 30 ft. LD.  Ride is tight and floorplan I love.  I will certainly return to let you know when I get it home.  Thanks once again for all you experienced RVers.  Sooooooo..... Happy.  ;D

I drove a 28' Lazy Daze around the US,Canada, and Mexico by myself for two years.  NO Problems. I researched the topic as I am not mechanically inclined.  I love Lazy Daze.  You can't go wrong

You don't hear as many rattles in the Lazy Daze because they're built differently than other motorhomes, using aircraft quality molded aluminum panels for their outer skin instead of painted fiberglass or thin metal sheets.

Take a look at their website http://www.lazydaze.com.  If you're in the Southern California area, visit their factory and showroom in Montclair.  They've been in business for 58 years. 

IMO...Lazy Daze is the best class C made....but they didn't make the truck part. 

So on a used one, when the running gear gets worn out,  it becomes just another old motorhome.

The running gear is simple American made van tech. I can rebuild it. Anyone have an old tired one that they want to get rid of cheap?
                                                                                                          J

Back
Top Bottom