the mh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oshankle

well we finally got the mh home, picked it up yesterday was very happy with the ride home the wind played little havoc at times but other than that not a bad ride. O its a 2000 Winnie Brave 30'. Spent the day cleaning helping the wife clean it her way and it almost done few thing in the dryer other than that done cleaning. Wife now wants to go on a day trip just to go so i assume we will be making a trip to Cabelas soon. Anyway the dealer has been great from day one my question is the mh has the 8.1 workhorse is this a motor that can be serviced at any gm shop or does it require special gm shops. thanks for input

It looks as if you are well on your way back to the wonderful world of RVing.  As you already know, it will take a little time to learn your way around the new rig and to make it your own.

Don't be a stranger around here.

Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure many will jump in with their opinions, but for me, I have found a nice truck repair shop in a small industrial park. 

Ed

Your right about it taking time to leran the new rig, i cant believe all the keys doors,storage compartments,water fill hood wow the old pull behind was 2 keys but we like the the whole mh thing so roomy and the thoughts of having everything you want well heading down the road really won us over

You can get the engine serviced most anywhere - it's a standard GM 8.1L. Things like belts, hoses, alternators, etc. are different than the ones used in a car or pick-up truck, though. I'd suggest a Workhorse authorized service center, but many of them are GM dealers anyway.

http://www.workhorse.com/default.aspx?tabid=81

Back
Top Bottom