Another Spring Branch Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb

Click Here To See Where I Am http://map.datastormu
8) Jack & Liz arrived Friday morning. And Frank & I arrived Friday afternoon. Good thing we called ahead, cause this is a hap'n stop.

Jack has done some fishing. And Lorna has been keeping her volunteer schedule at the library.  And of course we took advantage of Ned's computer skills.

We went out to eat the first night, and we've had a couple of cook your own dinner and we'll eat together at the picnic table dinners. And a few no food happy hours. In which all the proper topics were discussed.

We're having a c ya breakfast this morning, as it's time for Frank & I to hit the road. We've had a wonderful, relaxing time. And Ned & Lorna are great Host's.

Here's a few pics I took from my phone. The last sunset I took from inside the coach.  :)

Barb

Attachments

• 2010-10-25 Liz, Lorna, Ned.jpg
    2010-10-25 Liz, Lorna, Ned.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 2010-10-25 Spring Branch,TX.jpg
    2010-10-25 Spring Branch,TX.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 44
  • 2010-10-25 sunset Sping Branch,TX.jpg
    2010-10-25 sunset Sping Branch,TX.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 47
Glad you had a good time. We're hoping to stop on our way east. Just not sure exactly when we'll be passing through. :)

Looking forward to seeing both of you.  If possible could you give us a ballpark arrival time.

Hi Lorna,

Really don't know for sure but expect it will be the latter part of November. It really depends upon how much time we spend in AZ visiting Framily. :) We'll be in Camp Verde tomorrow. We need to see friends in Phoenix, Maricopa, Yuma, and Sierra Vista. Not sure of the logistics at the moment.

I'll let you know once we have more details. If you have plans, don't change them on our account. We'll meet up somewhere, somehow!!

I'll second that Lorna and Ned are great hosts.  We hope to see them at the Hill Rally in the spring, if we can make it.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to sample their hospitality at that time, maybe at some other time.

Ed

Jim, we'll be here until after Jan. 1.  Once you know your arrival date better, we'll put in your reservation :)

Ned,

Thanks! :) We're really looking forward to seeing you both. Going to Camp Verde tomorrow. Not sure how we will arrange visits to Happy Trails but will find a way. I think late November is still a good goal.

Late November is fine.  We do have some friends coming in on Dec. 1.

But there is always room at the neighbors next door.  Thanksgiving would be great and fun if that would be possible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom