Norcold widens the recall, yet again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JerArdra said:
AnotherAdventure,

Here is a set of instructions.  You will be using the left column for 1210 and 1200 refers.  I could not get the higher resolution pics in, they are to big.

Here is something else I did.  Take a look.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=40919.msg378908#msg378908

JerryF

Thanks Jerry,

The resolution it very hard for me to see, would it be possible to split the file Norcold-3.jpg into two files that magnify the photos?
I can see the numbers pointing to the parts within the figures on the page, but the figures are blurred.  From reading, it seems clear that the thermocouple is to be measuring temperature on the boiler of the cooling unit tubing.  But I am confused by the fog  8)

Thanks for your kind help,  your good deed will be rewarded by my diligence and posting a fix for all RV cooling units.

Adventure  :)
Edit: Fixed quote.

AnotherAdventure,

How about this?  Send me a PRIVATE message with your email address and I will send you all six pages in FULL resolution.  That way, if needed, you can enlarge them for easy reading.

JerryF

JerArdra said:
AnotherAdventure,

How about this?  Send me a PRIVATE message with your email address and I will send you all six pages in FULL resolution.  That way, if needed, you can enlarge them for easy reading.

JerryF

Thanks JerryF,

I was sent the PDF file to my e-mail so more info is not necessary at this point.  Thanks for your help in the matter though.

Adventure

The thermocouple mounts directly to the boiler tube using a hose clamp to hold it against the metal.  You can see this clearly in the pdf file I sent to you.

It is NOT the little black box with the red, green, brown and blue wires - that is the controller module that reads the thermocouple and shuts off power if an overheat condition is detected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom