Another Spring Branch mini-rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
Jeff and Sue Cousins arrived here on Thursday afternoon on their way to AZ.  Last night we went to the local gourmet Texas BBQ (the Guadalupe Grill for those that have been here) for dinner and an evening of conversation.  Sadly, they're leaving this morning.  Official photos attached.

Attachments

• Jeff, Sue & Lorna [800x600].jpg
    Jeff, Sue & Lorna [800x600].jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Jeff, Sue & Ned [800x600].jpg
    Jeff, Sue & Ned [800x600].jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 44
Ned,

I really like how you are showing off your new  eyes in that second photo, or are you being shy?  Thanks for sharing photos. A good way to keep in touch.
BB

Didn't want to damage my new lens with the flash :)  My eyes are the same color as before, however.

Great to see pictures of 4 of my favorite Forumites.  You are all looking good!  Thanks for posting.  Don

Don and Mary Ann, come on down, we have room :)

As always great hospitality and we got to see all the improvements Ned has worked on. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lorna now has a booking calendar for Camp Reiter. Jack and Liz exited our site a few hours before we arrived. ;D

Alaskansnowbirds said:
Is she using Bob's campground software?  ???  ;D

Not yet, but if we include bookings for the neighbors 2 extra sites, we may need it.

Ron from Big D said:
Sue looks like she lost weight.  Couldn't really tell about Jeff.  Let me know.

Ron:

Dallas humor, huh? ;D

We got to Lake Benbrook O.K., BUT with some engine stumbles. The coolant level sensor is kaput and physically broken. We can't move the coach as the engine won't start. Jack ordered a new part and it should be in tomorrow. Hope that this new part solves the stumbles.

A big THANK YOU  to Ned and Lorna for their generosity.
P.S. How did the bazaar go?

Best regards,
Jack and Liz

Sorry to hear that you had engine problems and hope the new part fixes it.  The bazaar went very well and so far we made 5k but not all has been counted.  Ned is doing great.

Back
Top Bottom