Alamo Lake Spring Flowers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
We left Yuma Wednesday morning and headed to Quartzsite. We parked at the 14 day free area and drove the car to Alamo Lake. The flowers are still profuse with the best viewing on Alamo Lake road just before entering the fee area. Lots of color and variety. Attached are a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• Alamo Lake Flowers.jpg
    Alamo Lake Flowers.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 30
  • Alamo Vista.JPG
    Alamo Vista.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 32
Thank you Jim for posting those? pictures of Alamo.? I wish we could get over there.? How are your allergies?

Betty Brewer

Hi Jim,

I really like the pictures.  In fact I'd love to have copies in what's probably a higher quality than we have on the board for my collection.  If you have more pictures like that, rather than transfer them, I'd ask for copies when we see you next fall.

Jim Dick said:
We left Yuma Wednesday morning and headed to Quartzsite. We parked at the 14 day free area and drove the car to Alamo Lake. The flowers are still profuse with the best viewing on Alamo Lake road just before entering the fee area. Lots of color and variety. Attached are a couple of pictures.

Nice pictures Jim.  Looks like it did back in 2001.

Hi Betty,

Glad you liked them. My allergies aren't bothering me as I don't think I have any. ;D ;D Come to think of it, I have sneezed a little this winter. :)

Hi Steve,

The desert sure has provided an opportunity for some good photos. The resolution is around 6 megapixels on the originals. Much better than the small images I posted. I'll have them on a CD for archiving soon. We'll see what you want next fall.

Back
Top Bottom