1989 Chieftin - converter location?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkaelin

I'm new to the forum, I hope to give back as much as I get. Before anyone goes WOW, or that guy is DUMB! I bought this great RV and I'm make a storm chaser out of her, so for so good! I really have enjoyed making some mod's to fit my needs. Does anyone know where the battery converter should be located on this 32RQ. I would appreciate any help..

Edit by John:  Added more descriptive subject

I don't see a 32RQ in the 1989 Chieftain Brochure , and Winnebago's online wiring diagrams only go back as far as 1990, but looking at the Body Wiring Installation diagrams here for the 1990 Chieftain 31RQ and 33RQ models the converter appears to be located roughly under the passenger's seat up front (perhaps in a compartment?).

I was mistaken it is a 31rq, and that's what I thought, it's not there! thank you so much....now anyone know of a reasonable place to get a 45 or 60amp. converter

If remember correctly, it is behind a drawer.  Pull the one nearest the fridge and start there and then check the rest.  Been too long since I had my 89 Chieftan, but loved it.

Don, WIT 70041

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom