Finally we are underway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Howard Kelly

Hi
Well  after a half day of hard rain we finished loading the 5Th wheel and left Powell River on a sunny Tuesday morning. Crossed the border about 1 pm with only a 5 min wait and a couple of questions.
Stayed in a rest area near Everett and took the bypass around Seattle but  it was still busy at 10 am.
Was  snowing at the top of Snoqualmia Pass, road was wet but not a problem and had a easy and dry drive to Benton city where we are spending the night in an RV park.
Tomorrow we go to Pendleton OR. for a day or two.  The RV needs some parts and the superwoman will put a dint in our bank account. Oh Jo will have so much fun
That's it for now.
Best Regards
Howard and Jo ...... on the road to sunshine

Have a great trip, snow, brrrr. 

I read that there is a big cold front pushing in next week, go south, go south!

It's always nice to get your wheels turning. Watch out for the storm moving in....forecasts keep getting worse with rain and snow down to 4500'. So far in San Clemente, it's just been clouds.

Safe travels
Wendy

I think we are going to get into rain and maybe wind, hopefully we will be there before that.  Hubby has been trying to get more specifics, I need to have him tune into the WB in the RV.

Back
Top Bottom