QZ 2006 rally pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL Al. I understand they use quick-tabs so they can be easily re-attached  ;D

Great picks Tom. Just a note to let you all know how much I enjoyed the company these few days at the Q.  Sorry we had to leave before much of the action takes place.  However, the wife is a country girl, just not that country, according to her.  We got about 20 miles from our turn off and darned if she didn't say  Really a  lot of nice people there and we could have stayed a couple more days.  Women  I'll never understand, especially this one. If you don't believe me, ask Smoky and the Admiral. It certainly was a pleasure meeting everyone and conversing with the same.  Wish the wife would have been able to produce more of her floured creations instead of just a couple.  Maybe next year.  As on now she says no but the way she changes her mind, who knows.  After all she said she hated Arizona and 5 days later she bought a house to be built.  Like I says who knows, we'll probably be there, it's just all knew to her.    Again thanks to all for making my time at the Q a very memorable one and the knowledge of meeting very nice people.

Nice comments Shayne and a credit to all the attendees and organizers (I take no credit as I was merely another attendee). This really is a great group of folks. Wish we could have spent more time with you both, but maybe next year.

Phil

>>Terry drills a hole in the roof of Jim & Tarry's coach for the XM antenna wire.<<

Does that explain the white knees.<G>

Shayne,

It was great meeting you guys and we are glad you were able to attend.  Thanks for the nice comments.  Hope you can attend next year and other RV Forum rallies.

A few pics from today:

• Bob Zambenini & Ron Marabito.
  • John Spiller, Lorna Reiter & Chris Pennings.
  • Lorna, Lou, Cindy & Ardra.
  • Girl talk.

Attachments

• Bob_Ron.jpg
    Bob_Ron.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 90
  • John_Lorna_Chris.JPG
    John_Lorna_Chris.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Lorna_Lou_Cindy_Adra.jpg
    Lorna_Lou_Cindy_Adra.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Girl_chat.jpg
    Girl_chat.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 104
More pics from today:

• Paul DeMars.
  • Ned, Karl & Wally shoot the breeze.
  • Wendy & Lorna.
  • John, Lorna & Chris.

Attachments

• Paul.jpg
    Paul.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Ned_Karl_Wally.jpg
    Ned_Karl_Wally.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Wendy_Lorna.jpg
    Wendy_Lorna.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 79
  • John_Lorna_Chris.JPG
    John_Lorna_Chris.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 70
Shayne said:
Great picks Tom. Just a note to let you all know how much I enjoyed the company these few days at the Q.? Sorry we had to leave before much of the action takes place.?

Hi Shane,I spoke to you when you visited the reunion of our Mexican Caravan folks. I am sorry not to have met your wife.  Yes the desert does grow on you and al women are entitled to change their minds! I hope to meet you again next year when you can stay longer..  All the guys were  envious of your trailer contents.  Come back soon with that surrey with the finge on top!

Betty Brewer
Calendar girl
absentee

Again thanks to Ron , Tom and Betty for the kind words.  even the wife now is saying she had a good time. She mainly doesn't like the wind, she's very susceptible to sore throats, so I do understand her fears.  Good combination she all bundled up and me running around in shorts and T-shirts at 30 degree weather. As for as the trailer is concerned, I'm just sorry I failed to fully equip it, but believe me it will be properly arranged next year.  The surrey got it's work out today doing running to take care of details for the new house and getting setup again for  the next 2 months here. We hope to be able to drive in on Saturday and get together 1 more time this year.  So what time is the pot luck?  Again thanks for the great time.  Great seeing the pics.

Shane:

The Admiral and I already miss you and Audrey.  You really coming back for the pot luck?

Let's get some golf in when we get back.  My cough is about gone and I am raring to get back out on the course and bring El Mirage to its knees.  ;D

FYI when the rally is over, I'll get higher resolution versions of photos into our photo gallery. Meanwhile, if you haven't visited the gallery to see photos of prior rallies & events and some Framily members' trips, click the Photos button above. We even have a few photos from the 1995 rally in Plymouth, CA.

If anyone has any unseen photos from any RV Forum rallies (digital or film), I'd very much like to see them.

TIA

Today (Thurs) pics:

• George gets ready to leave.
  • Waiting for the trip leader (Terry).
  • Lou wearing his RV Forum hat.

Attachments

• George_leaving.jpg
    George_leaving.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 72
  • waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Lou_hat.jpg
    Lou_hat.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 67
  • Lucy WiFi'ing.
  • John & Ellen Spiller are here.

Attachments

• Lucy_wifi.jpg
    Lucy_wifi.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 69
  • John_Ellen.jpg
    John_Ellen.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Lucy trains Roper to pose for the camera.
  • Please fix my Motosat.
  • OK, I will.

Attachments

• Lucy_dog.jpg
    Lucy_dog.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Ned_Russ_dish.jpg
    Ned_Russ_dish.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Motosat_man.jpg
    Motosat_man.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 73
  • QZ rally badge - courtesy of Mike and Wendy.
  • Cindy and Lou show their rent-a-Jeep.
  • Lucy gets serious with her laptop.

Attachments

• badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 72
  • Cindy_Lou_Jeep.jpg
    Cindy_Lou_Jeep.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Lucy_laptop.jpg
    Lucy_laptop.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 71
  • John has the Motosat guy working on the roof of his coach while Donna looks on.
  • John checks how the Bird On A Wire attaches to his DW antenna while Ron supervises and the Motosat guy looks on.

Attachments

• John_MotoGuy.jpg
    John_MotoGuy.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 71
  • John_BOW.jpg
    John_BOW.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 71
Tom said:
  • John has someone working on the roof of his coach while Judy looks on.
  • John attaches the Bird On A Wire to his DW antenna while Ron supervises.

Gee, got them both wrong

1: That is Donna (Judy's friend) not Judy looking as I watch the MotoSat guy look at my Automotion antenna
(Which needs to be swapped for the new one)

2: That's Ron and the MotoSat guy as I check the fit of the Bird on the Wire, I attched it about an hour later
and it's not yet hooked up.. .I'll finish downloading (instructions) and setting it up later tonight/tomorrow

Oops, sorry John (and Judy and Donna). When I typed that, my eyes were seeing Donna in the photo but my fingers were typing Judy. I've modified my prior message.

Back
Top Bottom