06 QUARTZSITE SCHEDULE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Meeting was held today 1/23/06? to determine? the weekly activiites.? You may do any, all or none of them. Activites subject to change.? Watch Board in Pete's rig window !
7:30 or 8? am coffee at Ned's rig daily, note Space Station 1/24 ,1/28 early.
4pm happy hours daily--wear name tags

TUESDAY 1/24? Southern Cross Mine Ride, easy ride leave at 10 am sharp in high clearance vehicle. Bring lunch,chairs.

WEDNESDAY 1/25 Castle Dome Mine trip, 8:30 am? sharp departure. $10 entrance fee.? 60 miles each way, 10? ?gravel. Bring lunch, no animals. Take 95 to mm 55 turn Left.

THURSDAY 1/26? Ridge Ride, 9:30 departure. (approx 3:00 return) 4 wheel drive required.? Some very challenging places.? Bring lunch, chairs .? Beautiful views.? ?4:00? pm PIZZA to go dinner.? See Paul to sign up and pay.? Musical thing to be determined upon further input.  Maybe indoor Karoke at Smokeys??

FRIDAY 1/27? ? Ladies Red Hat Tea 1:00.? Bring a tacky gift to exchange and some goodies for our tea.
Black Hat protest same time, near Wainwright rig....Happy Birthday to Dan W.

SATURDAY 1/28? Potluck 3:00? Karoke etc to follow......

SUNDAY 1/29? Pack it up? or stay...Happy Birthday George V.

Ouch!

Betty we posted an indoor karaoke session for Thursday evening at 7:30 pm.  Being new, we did not realize this was all being coordinated.  Should we have this added to your schedule.? If no one can attend, Sharon and I will just use the time for our own rehersal (we are in a broadway revue group back at our resort.)  I see someone has listed karaoke also for Saturday on your schedule, so I will read that message next.  Guess I should read before posting, but we were in a hurry to get to the RV show today and posted our message then saw the schedule message of yours after we posted.

Where is the red hat being held (Admiral wants to know  :D )  ?

Smoky

Maybe we should substitute Thursday karaoke instead of barbershop and do barbershop another time in the schedule.

Over to Calendar Girl.

Your call Boss!  If we do Barbershop, those who are interested can just move to our coach if they want to do some karaoke.  Or just wait for Saturday.  We will likely rehearse anyway after barbershop, so our door will be open.  I say keep your barbershop scheduled and we will be there.  Are we going to rehearse or just have at it?

Betty,
Minor Changes to schedule;

Pizza party is at 4 pm.? ?Later would have interfered with the pizza makers dinner rush.
So 4 oclock for Pizza.

QZ Golf? appears to be a non issue though if someone wants to take it over Pete will supply his knock about clubs and the necessary round things. ( gotta be carefull here) Pete and others heading out for real golf in Parker.

The black hats will be meeting down near Wainwright coach. During Red Hat.

Hurry back, I miss you.

Helaine & Wally said:
Betty,Minor Changes to schedule;
Pizza party is at 4 pm.? ?Later would have interfered with the pizza makers dinner rush.So 4 oclock for Pizza.
QZ Golf? appears to be a non issue though if someone wants to take it over Pete will supply his knock about clubs and the necessary round things. ( gotta be carefull here) Pete and others heading out for real golf in Parker.The black hats will be meeting down near Wainwright coach. During Red Hat.Hurry back, I miss you.

I will edit my first post to reflect the changes.  I am back
BB

Betty:

Clarification on Thursday evening.

Tom can correct if I am wrong, but mjy current understanding is that after pizza we will have a "singalong" of campground song favorites (Karl is making copies of lyrics) and then anyone that ones to do some indoor karaoke where it is warm can troop on up to Smoky's coach.    We will also have outside karaoke on Saturday after the potluck.

We were going to do some barbershop, but after fooling around with it today, and only 3 singers available of the required 4, we decided to work on that for next year.

Smoky said:
Betty:Clarification on Thursday evening.Tom can correct if I am wrong, but mjy current understanding is that after pizza we will have a "singalong" of campground song favorites (Karl is making copies of lyrics) and then anyone that ones to do some indoor karaoke where it is warm can troop on up to Smoky's coach.? ? We will also have outside karaoke on Saturday after the potluck.
We were going to do some barbershop, but after fooling around with it today, and only 3 singers available of the required 4, we decided to work on that for next year.

Sounds good to me.
BB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom