QZ karaoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Do you sing in the shower or dream about being on stage in Vegas?

Calendar Girl Betty has scheduled karaoke for Saturday 1/28, right after the potluck. Everyone is welcome. If you can't sing, no problem as we'll help you along. Can't remember the words, no problem - that's what karaoke is all about.

Smoky and I will get our heads (and our song selections) together before Saturday. There'll be some song that everyone will know.

Count me in Tom.  I also have some karaoke planned for Thursday night after the barbershop.  I posted that before I saw your message.

Karl, get with me today.  I already have my library printed up as sheets people can pass around.  One list by artist, one by song title.  You can copy or we can transfer files if you want to print more copies.  I also have printed up several hundred request sheets, where people put their name, song title, and CD# on it.  What we generally do is take the requests in the order they come, and put each new request on the bottom of the pile.

Of course with a small number of people singing, we dispense with the request sheet and just take verbal requests.  :D

Smoky

We've been waiting for you to stick around so we could get some potential barbershoppers together. We need to practice! IIRC I have scores and words for those who don't know them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom