QZ barbershop quartet/quintet, sextet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Calendar Girl has scheduled an impromptu barbershop show for Thursday 1/26 right after the pizza. Singers include Smoky, Karl, Ned, yours truly and anyone else who wants to join in. I have barbershop scores, but we desperately need someone to sing lead (aka male soprano). Let us know if you wish to participate as we'll need at least one practice session before Thursday.

We'd love to have you Bob! We have an empty sofa and we even have some surprise forum old timers here such as Joe and Cricket Lacey and Lou Schneider with his new bride Cindy.

Tom said:
We'd love to have you Bob! We have an empty sofa and we even have some surprise forum old timers here such as Joe and Cricket Lacey and Lou Schneider with his new bride Cindy.

Pass our love to all the framily assembled in QZ for us please! Joe and Cricket drove me out to QZ the last time I was there to sleep on the Godward's couch while they were in thei "B".[I was in the middle of a business trip from Santa Fe to Long Beach and back. ;D] I think that's the last time I saw Lou as well. . .

Any rehearsal or shall we just sight read!  :D

Also trying to work out our indoor karaoke session.  Will this be over by 7:30 pm?  That is when we plan to host some indoor karaoke because of the chilly weather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom