Your Avatar ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geodrake

Moderator Emeritus
Happy thanksgiving!

We have not personally met very many of our RV Forum friends, but look forward to it.  I am always anxious to to look at pictures posted here, like Lorna's above.  In doing so I am frequently surprised (Jim) how much different some people look in recent photos as compared to the one they use as an icon on their RV Forum postings.

Thanks Lorna!  Keep up the good work.

n doing so I am frequently surprised (Jim) how much different some people look in recent photos as compared to the one they use as an icon on their RV Forum postings.

George, it's the haircut :)

I think we should pass a new law:  All avatars of faces must be no older than 1 year.  ;D

I met a few folks, hoping I could recognize them at rallies, could not find anyone. After I met them they all looked 50 years older.....so much for vanity.  (just kidding to a degree). :eek:

I am in a good mood today...did not go shopping. :-[

FWIW,  Carson FL

You don't think I'm going to publish a picture of what I look like now, do you ?  ;D

Oh, wait, I just looked at my Avatar and that IS what I look like now :)

Wendy

carson said:
I think we should pass a new law:  All avatars of faces must be no older than 1 year.  ;D
Carson FL

I'm with Carson, and I am in compliance.

Jim, Jeff, .....................

What are ya talkin' about ... Pat and Jim look exactly the same as when we met them 15 years ago.  Tom and I haven't changed a bit either.  ::)

Margi

[quote author=geodrake]... I am in compliance.[/quote]

Carson isn't  ;D

Check this out, I don't think everyone is being perfectly honest with us?

Attachments

• Ned,jeff,Bob,Don,Tom,Wendy,Betty,Marsha.JPG
    Ned,jeff,Bob,Don,Tom,Wendy,Betty,Marsha.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 69
Carson isn't  (http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif)

Tom, you are just speculating... I know I don't look like a Winnebago.  ;D

I have an idea:  I propose that anyone interested in this vanity project do the following:

Post 4 pictures of yourself at varying ages. I  suggest 10 years old..then 30 years old..then 50 years and then 70 years.

Of course if you haven't gown up yet just go as far as you are eligible.  All new pictures must be very recent. Preferable, a recognizable image would be great.  ::)

For old pictures dig into the family album and just scan the old pictures and present them.

I'll bet there won't be many takers for this. It's probably an exercise in futility but only vanity will keep you away from this exercise.

I'll leave it for discussion. I will volunteer to be the first to do that...just give me time to find the old pictures, scan them, (doctor them...just kidding) and then post them in a new post. We should probably call the new post "From here to Eternity".

That'll give you something to do this Winter while stuck in the El-nino leftover...cold weather. RV'ing right now is the pits.

Carson FL... happily at 78? F at 16:00 hrs.

George,

That photo was taken at a clandestine forum staff meeting  ;D

Here's one of my musical debut.

Attachments

• Trumpet.jpg
    Trumpet.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 54
I'll play your game Carson:

But.............. if I'm the only one making an A__ of himself I will soon take this down.

Attachments

• geo_9.jpg
    geo_9.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 30
  • geo40+.jpg
    geo40+.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Geo_1 yr ago.jpg
    Geo_1 yr ago.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 34
George,I'll give you a great 'attaboy'.  Just what I had in mind.

Tom's picture was a feeble attempt, but appreciated. (Tom you looked cute)

George, this is not a game...it's serious business.  ;D

Do you think we should spin this off to another post 'heading' ?

Let's see what happens.

carson

Tom said:
Here's one of my musical debut.

Here's Tom at his peak...
Still has his trumpet hand up and his right leg forward...

Attachments

• Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 39

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom