Quartzsite Pizza party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
Paul DeMars is hosting a pizza party at the Quartzsite rally on Thursday evening (tomorrow) at 4:00 pm.  If you are at the rally site, sign up at the bulletin board or here.  If you're not here and would like to attend, please post as a reply to this message.  The cost will be $5/person.

Ned said:
Paul DeMars is hosting a pizza party at the Quartzsite rally on Thursday evening (tomorrow) at 4:00 pm.  If you are at the rally site, sign up at the bulletin board or here.  If you're not here and would like to attend, please post as a reply to this message.  The cost will be $5/person.

Please add my name to the Thursday pizza party list.  Thanks.

Phil Bullock

Count us in for the Pizza!  Who do we pay? 

Phil = Are you the Phil with the ham radio?  If I already met you here I lost track as we are overwhelmed with new faces and old names and trying to get them all straight.  :eek:

We are also trying to track down Betty and Terry so we can match up those old names with new faces.  It is hell being a newbie at the rally.  ;D

Smoky said:
Phil = Are you the Phil with the ham radio?  If I already met you here I lost track as we are overwhelmed with new faces and old names and trying to get them all straight.

I do have a ham radio antenna on the front of my rig.  I must have made a great impression on you.  ;D

Phil

LOL Phil!  I have to admit I am bewildered among the sea of new faces here.  I hope I can see your setup before we leave.  Are you part of the golf party planned for Friday?

Smoky said:
LOL Phil!  I have to admit I am bewildered among the sea of new faces here.  I hope I can see your setup before we leave.  Are you part of the golf party planned for Friday?

Smoky,

I am not part of the golf event but I will move my rig a lot closer to you around noon on Thursday and put up the BIG antenna so you can find me.  By order of Doris, I need to get a picture of you with the hookups and the Admiral with the ironing board.

Phil

Phil said:
will move my rig a lot closer to you around noon on Thursday and put up the BIG antenna so you can find me.

Phil, you're bad  ;D

Tom said:
Phil, you're bad  ;D

I'm just trying to be helpful.  The big antenna is much easier to see from a distance.

Phil

Too late for the hookups Phil!  I gave them up to the newlyweds! 

And you will be disappointed in the Admiral's ironing board.  She has already converted to one of those teeny tiny ones, as everyone predicted.  Next year she might even be using the bed LOL!  ;D

We are slowly but surely learning the fulltimer ropes.  :D

Smoky said:
She has already converted to one of those teeny tiny ones, as everyone predicted. Next year she might even be using the bed LOL!

Change your wardrobe to wash & wear, then Sharon can dispense with the bed (or maybe the iron).

Back
Top Bottom