Forum members with a free place to overnight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pat, Kankakee is my home town.  I spend about a month there every summer.  My family (extended family) owns some property at the old "Y" location east of K3 on Rt. 17.  Small world.

PS - Wave to Arlo as he goes through town on the IC....  ;);D

Jim

If the weather is nice  and the ground is good and dry I think we could put a few more in the grass area like maybe 10 or 15 out there :)

Pat

At least till the house sells I can offer overnight to folks here in Detroit too, Sewer, 20 amp AC (NOTE: there is a way to make it 30) water in the summer time (or for a quick fill any time) but I do have to know in advance as my motor home normally sits there

We are in Cartersville, GA - just off I-75 between Atlanta and Chattanooga.

Space for several, water and 30 amp to be shared.

Contact me via email here - lots of bad ways to get into there.

Joel

We're located in eastern PA about 7 miles from US 80 and the Delaware Water Gap. Have water, power (for 2 rigs) and a dump. We had 5 forum members here at one time before. Forum members are welcome to stop by. Just send me a PM with a request and I'll be happy to supply details.

Chet18013

edit: Chet has sold this property

Single back-in pad (30a/W/S/wifi).  Off street parking for toad.

Located North Raleigh, NC.  Convenient to I40, US1 and US64.  <20 miles to I85, >20 miles to I95.

E-mail or PM

All forum members welcome.

Tom said:
Good question Don. Let me see if I can add a field to the profile, although it might have to wait until after we get home Sunday. I have some other upgrades I need to install first, but prefer to do the file uploads using my (fast) cable connection rather than my slow air card.

OTOH maybe folks don't want to list their phone number (?)

Tom, if you do that, why not add a field "Overnight parking available for RVForum member guests".

Chet18013

Hi Chet. Message understood. I decided to hold off adding custom fields to the profile until we go to the next major rev of the forum software; It will have a built-in capability for adding fields to the profile without the need for me to do any custom coding.

Sam's Camp has two full hookup sites 50 and/or 30 amp also wifi. plus space to boondock.  We also have a dump station. Drop us a PM or e-mail if you are in the area.

We have a long drive that will accommondate a 40' with toad but it is back in.  We have 50 A, water and WIFI with a couple of dump stations <3 miles away.

Send a PM or phone us, we are in the book, just don't believe the address or map.  Right Ron??

We have a full hookup 50A site on our lot at Spring Branch, TX.  Room for another, smaller, RV without hookups too.

We have room for one with 20 amp and water and 2 more primitive sites all large sites 40' we are on the western end of the Adirondacks park also there is free camp grounds up the road for horse owners. NY state horse trails.also just south of Lowville NY is a free camp ground for anyone called Whitaker park. Just pm or email me.
We will be gone the first 2 weeks of july.

Fantastic idea .... Don't know why we wouldn't enjoy having someone stop by if it would be beneficial to them ..... Would likely join the movement.....
I have room on gravel platform for 1 unit - would have water available / 15 or 20 Amp elect... also have adjoining 10 acre field / meadow surrounded by woods which would provide secluded drydocking......
5 miles from Hywys 45 / 64 / 52 outside Antigo WI - entrance to the Northwoods

You're welcome to visit our farm in Elk WA. We can hook you up with power, but no sewer.

Back
Top Bottom