Lazydays - Driver Confidence Course

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UK-RV

Hi Guys

If any of you are planning to stay at Rally Park (Lazydays campground), I can 100% recommend their "Driver Confidence Course" to you.

Give them a call in advance, quoting your Rally Park reservation, and you can take the course for FREE.

Ann-Marie and I went on the course today - along with several other people, ranging from people who had never driven a Class A (or C) to those who'd been driving for years.

We had an enjoyable couple of hours in the classroom, learning about placing helpful little dots on mirrors or windscreens, before taking to the wheel of a nice new Lazydays RV (they ARE trusting) and driving around Rally Park.

We ALL found the experience really rewarding - even those guys with years of driving experience behind them.

In fact, they even managed to get the wife (Ann-Marie) to take the wheel and drive the course - and she had never driven a left hand vehicle nor an automatic before (and certainly nothing the size of a 39' RV). She did really well and it gave her the confidence to try it again.

So, if you are staying at the Campground, why not take advantage of this free course.

My only concern was Ann-Maries comment when we headed back to the car - "so, if I can now do some of the driving - you can do some of the housework" :eek:

Paul

[tr]My only concern was Ann-Maries comment when we headed back to the car - "so, if I can now do some of the driving - you can do some of the housework" [/tr]

Ann-Marie seems to be adapting to the "American way" nicely  :D

UK-RV said:
In fact, they even managed to get the wife (Ann-Marie) to take the wheel and drive the course - and she had never driven a left hand vehicle nor an automatic before (and certainly nothing the size of a 39' RV). She did really well and it gave her the confidence to try it again.

Paul

I was watching you guys go by today (I'm in 24) but had no idea one of you had no experieince.? I'd probably had stood a little farther back if I'd known <vbg>

My only concern was Ann-Maries comment when we headed back to the car - "so, if I can now do some of the driving - you can do some of the housework"

With that point of view I could be in trouble snce Sam does most of the driving. :( :( ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom