Tennessee Mail Fowarder?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fleamarketeer

There was a forwarder around Cleveland, TN that went out of business.  I understand it was purchased and reopened.  I found an email address for them on another forum but received no response.  Does anyone have any definitive or current information about that mail service?

I'm not "married" to that particular service, I'm just looking for one in Tennessee.  On or south of I-40 would be preferable but anywhere in the state would work.  I'd rather not use a UPS store but if that's all that is available, I will. 

Tennessee is the most favorable state for me to establish domicile and it is close to Ohio.  I do realize voting may be a problem but I'll worry about that later.  I may need to "move" before Christmas so any help with a TN domicile would be appreciated.

Thank you,
fleamarketeer

If you own a motorhome, join FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association) using their Cincinnati, OH post office.  We've used them for over 15 years and have had no reason to change.  Also Escapees based in Texas have a service as well as several smaller ones others around the states.  Ask for more details on any of them here and someone is sure to pop up with answers.

Daisy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom