First time in the snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

We  bought our new to us 04 Jayco Eagle this summer and was informed that it had never been in the snow. Well mother nature took care of that today!  That light snow covered the trailer roof and it looked kinda sad sitting out there in the back yard. Man I can't wait till spring comes. :(

Go out to the trailer, turn on the furnace, take out a couple of hot buttered rums and sit out there enjoying watching the snow outside. You don't have to go somewhere to use your trailer :)

Wendy
watching it rain on the southern California coast

Wendy said:
Go out to the trailer, turn on the furnace, take out a couple of hot buttered rums and sit out there enjoying watching the snow outside. You don't have to go somewhere to use your trailer :)

Wendy
watching it rain on the southern California coast

Couldn't agree more. Good time to crank up the furnace and see how well it operates. Not to mention the fun of thinking about how it would be to camp out in the snow.

I agree. Why wait? We often driveway camp. It satisfies the "itch" when you just can't fit in a real outing, and it's a great way to make sure everything's working as it should.  They do look sad and lonely when they're sitting covered with snow, waiting for the first spring outing!  Enjoy!  LuAnn

I need to go clean ours inside from our last outing.  It could stand to be washed really good also. Then take a run and fill the propane tank and winterize it I suppose, if our antifreeze finally comes.  Couldn't find it locally so had to order it.

Would you believe 78 tomorrow!  So maybe run the AC.  I hope Sue Anne can climb up in it soon so she can take a spin with me.  She is going to physical therapy 3 days a week until Jan 14, arm and leg are improving.  She is using a walker some now instead of the wheelchair.  I hope she can stop soon as its killing my back lifting it in the car.  Good thing we bought the tow car as she wouldn't be able to climb up in the trucks right now.

Back
Top Bottom