St. Paddy's festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
It used to be St. Paddy's day but, in 1995, the Government of Ireland established a 3-day festival. Sounds like an official excuse for drinking more Guiness.

Tom said:
It used to be St. Paddy's day but, in 1995, the Government of Ireland established a 3-day festival. Sounds like an official excuse for drinking more Guiness.

Tom,

Maybe we should have our own St. Paddy's festival during the middle 3 days of the Moab Rally?  ;D

Phil

We probably will Phil. We have a piper coming, and we coul probably arrange for a rendition of Danny Boy. All you need to do is bring the Guiness  ;D

Tom,

That's a former piper who still hasn't been able to get the pipes working properly. :( However, after a few Guinness no one will care. ;D

Tom said:

Tom,

I really blew it on St. Paddy's day. I didn't have any Guinness on board!!!! I think that's the first time since joining the band back in '65!!!!

I had a Guiness with my corned beef on Thursday, both tasted just great :D

Hey Jim,

The ex-piper had better get in some practice, and his other half had better tune up the vocal chords. Check out this message  :)

Tom,

Maybe he can practice in your front yard? ;D ;D ;D

The vocal cords should not be a problem. Not mine, Pat's!!!:)

Jim Dick said:
Maybe he can practice in your front yard?
Or we'll hop in the boat and get as far away from the neighbors as we can.

Jim

One of the local river rats who fulltimes on his boat used to play his bugle at 6.00am every day. Sure woke everyone up  :)

Tom said:
Jim

One of the local river rats who fulltimes on his boat used to play his bugle at 6.00am every day. Sure woke everyone up  :)

I would NEVER dare do that with the pipes!!!! It's a situation where you either hate them or love them. There's no in between. :)

Jim Dick said:
you either hate them or love them. There's no in between. :)
Well, these ladies are listening attentively and appear to enjoying every minute of it.

Attachments

• Bagpipes.jpg
    Bagpipes.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom