Forum language-need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

Hey Folks.
I've only been on this site for a few weeks, but am totally enjoying and getting so much information from it.  I am wondering if someone would help me out with some of the initials that people are using.  I'm familiar with the usual "lol", etc., but what is DW?  I'm thinking it's something to do with "wife" but I'm confused as to the "d"!!  Is there somewhere to find a list of acronyms?

Thanks Tom,
I did a search and only came up with past questions about acronyms.  I must be doing something wrong with the search engine because I never seem to find things until after someone tells me EXACTLY what to type in.  I'll get it, it just takes me a while!!!  Thanks again.

[quote author=4ducksrus]I did a search and only came up with past questions about acronyms.[/quote]

That's because the forum library has its own search engine, separate from our message boards.

What error? Looks OK to me  ;D

Strange that lots of folks, including myself, have looked at that list over the years, and you were the first to spot the typo.

Tom said:
What error? Looks OK to me  ;D

Strange that lots of folks, including myself, have looked at that list over the years, and you were the first to spot the typo.
I can be picky that way. ::)

Me too, but only if someone else typed it. I have a tough time spotting my own typos.

Oops, thanks Bill. I didn't realize that the OP didn't notice the link in my message.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom