North Trail RV, Florida, Tire and Alignment Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wizard46

Anyone ever used them, any opinions.

They have a Hunter Road Force Balancer.

Looking for some help for my Ford chassis motorhome ride quality. Will be near there after the first and thinking of talking to them.

The top place for steering and suspension work in Florida is Josam's in Orlando. The shop is actually a demonstration center for a company that makes alignment and balancing equipment, so they have all the best equipment and top technicians. If you have a problem that other shops can't seem to fix, go to Josam's.

After Hurricane Charlie went through here in 2004 my RV, at the time, spent 8 months at North Trail getting repaired. Their biggest problem is lack of sufficient service bays and lack of qualified techs. They actually do a lot of service work, even oil changes and body work outdoors. They were scheduled to build a new 30+ bay service facility but financial difficulties got in their way. If you go to their website they have an aerial view and the service department is the building in the upper left side....... I can tell you back then they sent my RV to an off site place for front end alignment. Maybe they now have a new balancer on site.

I suspect your biggest problem will be getting in there, unless you already have an appointment. You must remember about a million or so RV's come down this way every winter and if 5%- 10% need repairs there just ain't enough dealers to handle the work.
There is a sizable Ford dealer in Fort Myers that I believe can handle and does handle RV repairs.. Sam Galloway Ford.

Good luck to you and stay safe.

I think maybe I should check on Josams. I'm in silver Springs now and going to Disney tomorrow. Will be right at it.

Gary Yeomans Ford just north of Daytona off I-95 SB has a couple of racks that handle RV's. They align them all the time. Haven't heard of any complaints on there alignments. ymmv

I'm in the process of putting a new tie rod in my MH.  I'm going to try Tampa Spring in Ocala for the front end alignment.

Tampa Spring is an excellent shop too. We've used the Ocala location before.

Silver Springs is my home base - we are actually located 12 miles east of the village, out in the Ocala Nat'l Forest.

Wish I had known about your location Gary. Moving on tomorrow but if we get back again maybe I can look you up.
Moving to Disney tomorrow an on the Bonita Springs the first of next week.

Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom