Crystal Fusion, Extreme Pro Tec and Tyron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

Hey Folks,
These are three options that my dealer has asked whether I want these to be done to the new coach. The Crystal Fusion carries a 5 year warranty and covers road debris damage, the Extreme Pro Tec and Tyron are some kind of bands that are installed to  the two front turn wheels of the coach.  I'm not clear on any of these and am just starting to do my research.  Have any of you heard of these and if so are they worth the money?  thanks

I think that if I were buying a new coach today, I'd have the Diamond Fusion applied to my windshield. There's a lot of glass in front of you and it gets subject to sandblasting and small chips. I would check around because dealer installed items get to be very overpriced. Never heard of the other 2, but if they are any good why aren't they installed by the factory?

Crystal Fusion is a glass treatment like Diamond Fusion, but haven't heard any feedback on it.

Tyron claims to protect from tire failure by allowing it to run flat. That's certainly useful and it apparently works as advertised, but it's rather expensive.

http://www.tyron.org/

I don't know what the Extreme Pro Tec product is either. Sound slike it may be a paint protector product, maybe one of those "never have to wax again" things?

Dealer add-ons like this are usually priced way above any actual value. If you think you want one of them, either negotiate a better price or shop elsewhere for a more competitive offer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom