Millenicom January Promotion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ted

For those who may be interested, Millenicom is now including the Novatel U760 Device for free with their Advanced plan (formerly $99) for new customers. $59.99 per month for 20GB on the Verizon network with no contract obligation or taxes. After setup fees it cost me $115.12 total for my first month. This is 3G-only, so it's not for those desiring 4G.

http://millenicom.com/page/plans#advanced_plan
(Note: the Unlimited plan is on the Sprint network, BYOD is either Verizon or Sprint depending on your device.)

I already have a Nexus One on T-Mobile that does unlimited tethering and wifi hotspot. Which is great where there's 3G coverage and fantastic when HSPA+ kicks in -- the one time I measured it was over 3Mb/s down, 1Mb/s up in a weak area. But the T-Mobile coverage is not the best and I've been wanting to fill in the gap with a reasonable 3G data service. My business requires keeping in touch with clients via email with modest up & downloads of typically less than 3MB. Verizon coverage fits the bill.

This deal looked pretty good to me so I thought I'd share the info. (I am in no way affiliated with Millenicom.)

Edit: Um, 3Mb, not 3GB/s download speed on HSPA+ (I wish!). Sorry for the typo!

Back
Top Bottom