Ready to jump in with both feet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scudman

Ok.  After 3 months of daily crusing the RV for sale websites for the 'perfect' Class A pusher, and an equal amout of time perusing the RV forums for suggestions and ideas, I believe I have found the RV I want.  Would just like some reassurance from the knowledgeable folks on this forum that this sounds like a good deal.
1999 Country Coach Affinity
455 hp, 40' 1 slide 44K miles
$150K
Thanks.

My 2000 CC Magna was built in the summer of 1999 and now has 87,000 miles on it with 1100 hrs on generator.

CC makes great coaches and has a good service network.

It will need new tires. If the generator hours are low, make sure it works.

Check the library for things to check when buying any used coach.

You may have a bonus if it has Nu-heat electric under floor heat and independent front suspension.

Scudman said:
Ok.? After 3 months of daily crusing the RV for sale websites for the 'perfect' Class A pusher, and an equal amout of time perusing the RV forums for suggestions and ideas, I believe I have found the RV I want.? Would just like some reassurance from the knowledgeable folks on this forum that this sounds like a good deal.1999 Country Coach Affinity
455 hp, 40' 1 slide 44K miles$150KThanks.

We have a '99 40 foot Magna Country Coach which we purchaed new and think to get the Affinity at that price sounds like a great deal. We have been very happy with the company, service and friends  we  made at  the rallies. The Affinity is a beautiful coach.  Go for it!  But do get new tires.

Betty Brewer

Scudman,

That sounds like a pretty good deal on an Affinity. We used to own a 98 Intrigue. I have not seen any better cabinetry than in a Country Coach. Be sure to drive it to see how it handles. As Betty mentioned, get new tires if they haven't been replaced recently.

Thanks for the input.  New tires for sure.
BTW it does have IFS but no radiant floor heat.
I called CC and they were very nice to send me a copy of the original build sheet on this coach.  I also talked with one of their long time employees who assured me that some Affinity and Magna built in 1999 did indeed have IFS.
If this level of service is given to someone contemplating the purchase of a 7 yr old CC is a precursor to the kind of service one gets after a purchase, then I am sold.

Hi Scudman,

One other thing I forgot to mention. Take a close look at the carrying capacity. If I remember correctly some of the Affinitiies around that time were limited on payload. This might make a difference if you are going to travel extensively with lots of stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom