Alternate venue to QZ anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,

Don't beat yourself up about it even though others might. :) I think most of us know you were just asking if this was feasible. Obviously it's not but there was no intent to try to eliminate QZ unless all agreed. Another rally location at another time might still be good. As much as I enjoy both QZ and Moab it would be nice to visit other locations. Again, I wouldn't want to see either of the previous eliminated!

Hi Jim, yes I do tend to beat myself up whenever a forum member is upset, irrespective of whether we agree or disagree.

The idea of a rally somewhere between QZ and Moab might work out well for folks who travel out west for a few months. Of course, it couldn't conflict with other events that might be a big draw for forum members. The big challenge, as others have suggested, is finding somewhere that could accomodate the group. Passing the Indio fairgrounds on our way to dinner last evening makes me wonder if such places might work. I've never camped at any fairgrounds and I don't even know where they're typically situated. Again, just thinking aloud.

I'll move this part of the message to another topic if one gets started on, for example, forum rallies.

Done. Moved to this topic.

Folks, this topic is closed and locked and I sincerely apologize for any and all unintended distress that it caused. To suggest an alternate location to QZ was, in retrospect, a dumb idea although it wasn't intended to offend or upset anyone nor attract the reactions it did.

I've moved some of the messages containing suggestions for (non-conflicting) forum rallies to this topic.

Tom,

I think you locked the wrong topic. :) I went to the new topic via your link and it said it was off limits.

Apologies Jim, I must have incorrectly pasted the wrong link. This is the correct one. I'll go back and fix the one in my earlier message.

Edit: Turns out that the same link in two prior messages in this topic had the same two digits interchanged. Unlikely with a simple copy/paste, but then I remembered I'd split and merged several messages into a new topic. Mystery solved. (I hate unsolved mysteries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom