Moab off-roading

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Ron from Big D said:
Thanks to Ron and Jim for posting the photos.? Wish we could have been there, but this helps. :)? ?We'll be seeing many of you in Moab.

Ron

We are looking forward to seeing you gys in Moab too. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Ron,

I'm sure we'll be doing the White Rim run. I remember seeing the trail from Dead Horse Point and wondering what it would be like to drive it. :)

Jim Dick said:
Ron,

I'm sure we'll be doing the White Rim run. I remember seeing the trail from Dead Horse Point and wondering what it would be like to drive it. :)

Did it last year starting from below shaffer trail.? This year we will go in reverse and end at the same point we started last year.

Ron,

If there's time we could then climb Shafer Trail and come back through Long Canyon! :) Boy, that would be a long day.

Ron said:
Did it last year starting from below shaffer trail.? This year we will go in reverse and end at the same point we started last year.

Ron,

What is the distance and expected drive time for your version of the White Rim Trail?

Phil

Phil said:
Ron said:

Ron,

What is the distance and expected drive time for your version of the White Rim Trail?

Phil

Last year we departed Portal a little after 06:30 and got back in time for happy hour.? It is a long day but well worth it.? The one thing we were not aware of last year till we made the trip is that there are restrooms convienently spaced all along the trail.? ?I expect the route this year will take about the same time.? Distance in miles??? I havent a clue ;D? PLan to depart Portal 06:50 sharp.

Ron said:
If Terry can make it, and he did, any body can make it.? Early morning. ;D

Oh, that's what the noise was in the middle of the night.? I thought it might have been a bad dream.? ;D

Phil

Phil said:
Ron said:
If Terry can make it, and he did, any body can make it.? Early morning. ;D

Oh, that's what the noise was in the middle of the night.? I thought it might have been a bad dream.? ;D

Phil

Middle of the night its dark.? We didn't leave to quite some time after the sun was up. ;D

Ron said:
Middle of the night its dark.? We didn't leave to quite some time after the sun was up.

Ron,

The only time I was up that early at Moab was the time Jerry decided to work on my roof antenna at the crack of dawn.? I thought we were having an earthquake.? ;D

Phil

Phil said:
Ron said:
Middle of the night its dark.? We didn't leave to quite some time after the sun was up.

Ron,

The only time I was up that early at Moab was the time Jerry decided to work on my roof antenna at the crack of dawn.? I thought we were having an earthquake.? ;D

Phil

Good idea Phil.? We will just ask Jerry to run across your roof the morning of the White Rim trail trip. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom