Rocking and Rolling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a new 06 Mountaineer and whenever we are parked with all the legs and stabilizers down plus a three legged kingpin support the trailer rocks and moves whenever someone walks, turns over in bed or whatever.  We did not have this bad a problem in our old Mobil Scout.  I have cranked the rear supports down as far as possible.  Any suggestions? 

Not real happy with the quality of this new trailer.  Many problems (18) from leaking shower to inoperative air conditioner.  Heading to dealer middle of month but have written both Keystone and dealer asking where quality control was. Does pull nice.

TravelingTexans said:
We have a new 06 Mountaineer and whenever we are parked with all the legs and stabilizers down plus a three legged kingpin support the trailer rocks and moves whenever someone walks, turns over in bed or whatever.  We did not have this bad a problem in our old Mobil Scout.  I have cranked the rear supports down as far as possible.  Any suggestions? 

Not real happy with the quality of this new trailer.  Many problems (18) from leaking shower to inoperative air conditioner.  Heading to dealer middle of month but have written both Keystone and dealer asking where quality control was. Does pull nice.

It sure doesn't sound like the stablilizers are located in the proper place. I wouldn't expect a lot of rocking and rolling when all are extended. Have you tried watching what is happening underneath as someone moves around inside? That might give you a clue as to what might be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom