2011 Keystone Alpine vs Jayco Pinnacle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mel07green

So now the Alpine's been thrown into the mix. Kicks butt on insulation compared to the Pinnacle - R values 30% higher across the board. Also tricked out in the kitchen department etc.

My question is this: are the two companies comparable? Both reputable? Can I make the decision based on personal preference at this point?

Thank you!!

Keystone is one of the largest manufacturers of towable RVs in the US and also sells and services them in Canada. Jayco is a privately held (family owned) company that has also been around for a long time and is well respected. I say that your preference is probably paramount.

We purchased the Keystone 2011 Fuzion in November.  We love the design and layout.  It is very plush and functional.  We are currently having leaking issues with a shower and some other minor issues.  We were on the fence with Keystone since we had leaking issues in our 2007 we purchased new.  We discovered the issues just out of warranty (dry camping a year later).  Needless to say my husband fixed it and we did not have any more issues.  No damage was done.

Sadly the RV dealership that we purchased our rig from has a bad shop.  After 4 tries they could not fix our leaking issues.  Pure frustrations.  We had to contact keystone directly due to all the issues we were having.  Now we are convinced that it was the SHOP that messed up what should have been a simple fix.

Keystone has been working with us and staying in contact with us.  They even reimbursed us for our hotel from the last time it was in the shop!!!!  I am super happy about this, especially since the rep originally said warranty did not cover hotel costs.

We purchased the Fuzion to travel in while we are relocating and searching for a new house. 

The more I deal directly with Keystone reps. the more confident I am in that they stand behind their product.  Hopefully I can report after next week, that everything is fixed (new shop reevaluating and fixing everything) and we are good to go!

So Keystone is OK in my book!  Good luck with which ever rig you choose!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom