HVAC Parts Search Engine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pubtym

As a money and time saver, I want to pass on to you and outstanding HVAC parts search link.

Many times we find ourselves facing a dealer parts search/delivery delay in finding the right part replacement. Then, we pay a "Goldfinger" price for the part after an extended ship-receipt motorhome down time/enroute delay time. :mad:

My suggestion is..once you know the required part number, contact this link or use their customer service folks to find it and quote their price. Some parts may have up to a 33% discount. My bet is they will find a better price on the part and ship it directly to you or the dealer..and you can track it enroute. You'll need to give the Customer Service Rep the manufacture name of the major component (ie. Carrier/Coleman), then the Model Number..followed by the company's part number. Many times the part number is on the scan lable pasted to the component or listed on the Operators Parts Manual that comes with the unit.

http://www.hvacplus.com/

The Customer Service Rep who has given me great service is Liliana Mera:  800-431-3137 EXT 114.
Liliana really knows HVAC parts and clearly has worked this parts supply service company for some time.

Check them out. :)

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom