EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: RV shows  (Read 4467 times)

82corvette

• ---
RV shows
« on: January 16, 2011, 06:11:07 PM »
The shows are starting in my area. The River City Hunting, Fishing &RV Show is January 21,22,&23 at Mid America Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa.   The Sports Show is February 4,5,&6 at Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln, Nebraska
2012 Ram 1500 Crewcab Hemi,6spd. Auto,3:92 posi,Rambox, Airlift,B&W turnover hitch for future
2004 Jayco Eagle 308FBS Sold now looking
happy wife
mostly happy teen daughter
crazy Beagle named Shirley RIP

Rotaryrich

• ---
  • Home is where you are right now!
Re: RV shows
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:35:18 AM »
Seattle RV show is Feb. 10-13 2011 at, I believe, Quest Field.  I hope to find a great deal!
Rich & Mandi - A boy and his dog singing "On The Road Again".

Wizard46

• ---
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:33:45 AM »
Atlanta show is on this weekend
Jerry & Patsy Potter, Taz & Jake Jr.
2000 Winnebago Journey
2006 Ford Explorer 4X4
Home: Milledgeville Ga.

mike eddleman

• ---
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 12:56:06 PM »
I went to the Atlanta show Friday. Their were tons of campers and TVs. I looked at one and thought about trading mine in but didn't want the 1500.00 a month payment. I would have liked to see more gadgets their. I didn't see any

w7psk

• ---
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 05:23:26 PM »
Seattle RV show is Feb. 10-13 2011 at, I believe, Quest Field.  I hope to find a great deal!

Careful
Went to the 2008 August Seattle RV show just to look.

Left with a new 5th wheel :).
Rick Scott
Everett, Washington
2008 Everest 322R Fifth Wheel
2011 Ford F350 XLT Diesel Crew Cab Long Bed 4X4

Rotaryrich

• ---
  • Home is where you are right now!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 09:39:04 PM »
I'm not in the market for a new rig.  I'm looking to get info, see what's out there and maybe make contacts that lead to a GREAT deal on a used one. 
Rich & Mandi - A boy and his dog singing "On The Road Again".

Jambonee

• ---
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 07:29:03 AM »
RV show this weekend in Tupelo, MS at the furniture market. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I plan on going. See ya there.
Brian and Amy Elsmore
Columbus, Mississippi
1983 Fleetwood Jamboree

codgerbill

• ---
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »
Just curious..........

We are still planning trips for this year. We are contemplating going to the RV show in Hershey Pa. I am not really looking for a new RV but do want to see a big assortment of aftermarket stuff. I am wondering if the RV show in Hershey Pa. will have a lot of vendor displays?
2005 Itsca Suncruiser 37b
Banks Powerpack
2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4 Dr
Chocolate Lab ( Buddy)
She who must be obeyed

EKB

• ---
  • with coffee and XM radio, anything is in reach
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 12:21:50 PM »
What would be the best RV Show to see accessories.  The last show we went to in Atlanta was great if you were looking at a coach or trailer but the accessory side of the show had little to offer.

EKB
Coachmen Mirada 34BH

Dar

• ---
  • Home is where and when we decide!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »
Just curious..........

We are still planning trips for this year. We are contemplating going to the RV show in Hershey Pa. I am not really looking for a new RV but do want to see a big assortment of aftermarket stuff. I am wondering if the RV show in Hershey Pa. will have a lot of vendor displays?

We went a couple of years ago and IMO they did not have a huge display, they had booths/areas set up in the building and some outside but not worth going just for that, but that's just my opinion. It was a good show and if you have nothing better to do than it's worth the trip as a whole.

We used to have a Camping World near us that had everything you can imagine, it was like shopping at Home Depot, we could spend hours, they have since shut down and now all we have are the small lame ones that are inside of dealers. I guess my point is, if you can find a large Camping World store or other RV store I would go that route.
Dar & Bill
2012 Winnebago Journey 40U
2013 Chevy Avalanche Z71 4X4
Blue Ox baseplate
Ready Brute tow bar w/integrated Ready Brake & Breakaway

kaz442

• ---
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 10:30:35 AM »
What would be the best RV Show to see accessories.  The last show we went to in Atlanta was great if you were looking at a coach or trailer but the accessory side of the show had little to offer.

EKB

I was thinking the same thing. When I went to the NJ show a few weeks ago I was disappointed in the fact that they had nothing but new TT and MH.  I would liked to have seen some dealers that sold furniture, accessories and such.
JKaz
1989 26' Jayco Ford E350 460ci

Terry A. Brewer

• ---
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »
>>What would be the best RV Show to see accessories<<

The FMCA International Rallies & the Good Sam sponsored "Rally" have the best vendors by far......

Daisy

• ---
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 06:01:01 PM »
I second what Terry says.  Most of the RV shows are just that.  There to sell RVs.  Accessories are sold at other camping-geared stores.  The FMCA [Family Motor Coach Assoc.] and the Good Sam club rallies are the places to find the kinds of accessories mentioned here.  You do not have to be a member to get into these shows, just that your ticket prices will be higher.  They usually sell day passes.  Get there early and you won't need more than one day pass, unless you start looking at RVs, which are also displayed at these rallies.  Then you may need a second or third to get through them all..... ;D

Daisy
Daisy.  Location:  Sometimes here, Sometimes there.  All depends on the mood of the moment!

Hosted by Over The Network