RV shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

The shows are starting in my area. The River City Hunting, Fishing &RV Show is January 21,22,&23 at Mid America Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa.  The Sports Show is February 4,5,&6 at Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln, Nebraska

I went to the Atlanta show Friday. Their were tons of campers and TVs. I looked at one and thought about trading mine in but didn't want the 1500.00 a month payment. I would have liked to see more gadgets their. I didn't see any

Rotaryrich said:
Seattle RV show is Feb. 10-13 2011 at, I believe, Quest Field.  I hope to find a great deal!

Careful
Went to the 2008 August Seattle RV show just to look.

Left with a new 5th wheel :).

Just curious..........

We are still planning trips for this year. We are contemplating going to the RV show in Hershey Pa. I am not really looking for a new RV but do want to see a big assortment of aftermarket stuff. I am wondering if the RV show in Hershey Pa. will have a lot of vendor displays?

What would be the best RV Show to see accessories.  The last show we went to in Atlanta was great if you were looking at a coach or trailer but the accessory side of the show had little to offer.

EKB

codgerbill said:
Just curious..........

We are still planning trips for this year. We are contemplating going to the RV show in Hershey Pa. I am not really looking for a new RV but do want to see a big assortment of aftermarket stuff. I am wondering if the RV show in Hershey Pa. will have a lot of vendor displays?

We went a couple of years ago and IMO they did not have a huge display, they had booths/areas set up in the building and some outside but not worth going just for that, but that's just my opinion. It was a good show and if you have nothing better to do than it's worth the trip as a whole.

We used to have a Camping World near us that had everything you can imagine, it was like shopping at Home Depot, we could spend hours, they have since shut down and now all we have are the small lame ones that are inside of dealers. I guess my point is, if you can find a large Camping World store or other RV store I would go that route.

EKB said:
What would be the best RV Show to see accessories.  The last show we went to in Atlanta was great if you were looking at a coach or trailer but the accessory side of the show had little to offer.

EKB

I was thinking the same thing. When I went to the NJ show a few weeks ago I was disappointed in the fact that they had nothing but new TT and MH.  I would liked to have seen some dealers that sold furniture, accessories and such.
JKaz

>>What would be the best RV Show to see accessories<<

The FMCA International Rallies & the Good Sam sponsored "Rally" have the best vendors by far......

I second what Terry says.  Most of the RV shows are just that.  There to sell RVs.  Accessories are sold at other camping-geared stores.  The FMCA [Family Motor Coach Assoc.] and the Good Sam club rallies are the places to find the kinds of accessories mentioned here.  You do not have to be a member to get into these shows, just that your ticket prices will be higher.  They usually sell day passes.  Get there early and you won't need more than one day pass, unless you start looking at RVs, which are also displayed at these rallies.  Then you may need a second or third to get through them all..... ;D

Daisy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom