Verizon broadband at QZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad we still have that roof mount HughesNet. Maybe some day we won't need it but this isn't the year. Do not count on anything other than satellite for internet in DV.

Wendy

After arriving I could not wait to run the speed test. 

I am getting .17 on download and .25 on upload.  Both these figures are actually BETTER than what I get in El Mirage.  Wow!  Won't have to climb up on the roof today!!

Smoky

Tonight it is .32 down, .30 up.  I don;t know what is supposed to be considered fast by most people, but this is far better than what I was getting in El Mirage.  I have complained for several years about the speed in El Mirage, but Verizon ignores it.

Smoky

Xt, read as times 2.  like me too. 

Smoky is that your light way up?

My MiFi is working OK, not as fast as Grand Canyon thoough.

WOW - I am sitting in my home in Iowa and my Verizon speed is .22 down & .15 up.
Wish I could be there.

Smoky

>>Tonight it is .32 down, .30 up.<<

That's slow.... Put up your satellite dish & you will be getting 1.0 down & perhaps faster.

I was showing those speeds an hour ago but now it is .12 down and .22 up on Verizon. No downloads tonight!

Ned when you get here tomorrow there is a parking spot next to us. ::)

I can slow my guest network down to VZW speeds so you won't get spoiled :)  See you tomorrow.

Hey Ned,

There is a spot next to us too.  It's the one Russ had.  Right across from  the fire ring.  Pick  where you want to park! We will be out on a  4 wheel drive all day so see you when you get here!

Betty

Lorna will pick the most level spot, I'm sure.  See you soon.

Well, Jeff is across from us, and smoky is across and to the left, last spot avaialable in entire desert.  ???

See ya soon.

Back
Top Bottom