Pa RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skirk55

My wife and I are looking at our 5th wheel in our back yard and it is killing us. We decided to go to an RV show last weekend. It was not very good. There were a few 5 Th Wheels, Small trailers and Pop UP. We want to look at 5Th wheels that you could live in. Is the any shows close to our area in Pa. My zip code is 18940. This winter is killing me.

We go every year and it is huge. I was hoping for something now. I will be in Yellowstone in September. We will miss it.

I wouldn't bother with the NJ shows, but the one in Atlantic City might be worth a trip. If nothing else, a nice day trip to see the show, then grab lunch/dinner in the immediate area:

6th Annual Atlantic City RV & Camping Show February 25 - 27, 2011

They had a bunch of 5th wheels last time, and from what I remember, most were in the low to mid price range, with one or two higher end ones. However, I'm not in the market for one, so don't quote me on that as I'm going from memory. Was too busy drooling over some of the big motorhomes to notice a whole lot else. :)

It's so hard to predict how good the local shows are because it really depends on what dealers they get signed up, so it's really hit or miss.

No good shows in PA, until Hershey in the fall. We didn't go to the PA show Near Philly last weekend, was told it was small,  but did go to Edison NJ today, http://www.agievents.com/shows/display.cfm?showid=87

I think it's only an hour from you. But I don't know if you will see this in time, the show is over tomorrow.

They had Class A B & C, fifth wheels, Travel trailers, not a popup to be seen. I am guessing there were 100+ RVs there today. We weren't shopping, but wanted a day out, and dreaming...

Just went to the one in Edison today. Pretty good show. Really fell in love with the Keystone Sydney 321 5th wheel. Seemed like a good value at around 32K

Not sure where that zip code is in PA, but the Maryland show is coming up Feb 18-20 and 25-27.  We've gone the past couple of years and it's not bad.  Not anywhere near as big as Hershey, but it does shake up the RV bones...if you want to go as far as Richmond, that show is Feb 11-13; never been, but going this year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom