Do you have a name for your RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since working on the extensive water damage to the the rear of the coach, which involved complete replacement by myself, the unprintable names have slowly diminished. One neighbor did say he learned a few totally new cuss words during the tear down phase.

Now that we are back on the road with the new bedroom layout, I am more in favor of renaming her to an appropriate designation that can be used in mixed company, after all it was not her fault a tiny piece of roof caulk came loose.

Name suggestions from forum friends would be very helpful. 

I think I mentioned this on another thread awhile back - our old dinosaur is affectionately know as The Star Geezer.  I'm an amateur astronomer and one of the reasons we got our 89 Coachmen Catalina C was so I didn't have to continue tent camping on my summer weekend trips to darker skies.  Plus, my wife likes camping but loathes the trips to the camp bathroom in the middle of the night so she quit going a long time ago - no fan of tents.  I was joking around about a vanity plate for it - STARGZR - thinking star gazer and she says oh how cute honey, the star geezer!  Hmm...thanks!  It was funny though and the name stuck.

Although DW and I have discussed what to call our 5th, we never settled on an appropriate name until recently.  I was at the wheel and DW was on the "blind side" watching clearance to a tree.  Long story short, I couldn't hear DW and backed the 5th about 3 feet along side the tree close enough for ants to cross over.

Since then, the name "kitty" seems most appropriate for a 5th that likes to climb trees.  ;)

DW and I went back and forth trying to pick a name for our Wildwood TT.  What finally stuck was Moana from the moaning sounds from the sway bar.

Our new to us 1996 Southwind 34' was called Buttercup by her previous owners. She's made it clear to us that Buttercup is NOT her name, but so far we're not sure what it is. For now we refer to her as Luna (a loose reference to the full moon, of which we are fans).
We've been boaters for years, as others have remarked boats 'must' have names, so we feel it's only right that the RV has a name.  Any chunk of fiberglass this big needs a name, and should be referred to as 'she' (at least in our house)  :)

As a retired teacher from a snowy Northern state, our first motorhome after retirement and going full time, was SNOWDAY. That was 2 rigs ago, and our latest motorhome  is just "The Camper".

Our Class C is named Liberty Hound. Taken from what we  in the Navy call someone who is always looking for time off and waiting for Liberty Call.

We call our  Yukon Denali Daniele after "Danny D" on the American Pickers.   

LibertyHound said:
Our Class C is named Liberty Hound. Taken from what we  in the Navy call someone who is always looking for time off and waiting for Liberty Call.

We call our  Yukon Denali Daniele after "Danny D" on the American Pickers. 
  Liberty Boat?

After much discussion and enjoying this thread, we are just going to go with "The Dream Chaser" after our forum name Dream Chasers.  Not as original as "Cramalot Inn", but we think it will do.

My dog became affectionately shortened from Bailey to "Mr. B," so my Winnebago Minnie Winnie became "Miss Winnie."  In keeping with the Winn..., the Trend is "Winona."

The boat is called "SHOCK AND OAR" the trailer we don't really have a name for but if there was one it would be "THE STAGGER INN" but we also have 2 Boxers "JACK and DANIEL"

Back
Top Bottom