Do you have a name for your RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ours came from the factory already named.  We bought a Winnebago TT and it has Minnie in big letters down both sides. 

Our last Class C came with its name on the side..."Minnie." That stuck.

The current Class A Winnebago was going to be called "Winnie," but since we got it right before our 40th anniversary, we decided to call it "Ruby" instead.

We sadly had to sell ?Gertie? our class C last year but are back, we?ll pick up a 2018 Luna Saturday. ?MoonPie? is the early favorite over ?Cousin Eddie? and ?Mac and Cheese? for a name. But we have a week - any suggestions!

Dave

Our first coach was fondly called "The Dog House" unfortunately DW was careful NOT to send me to it. She knew I may just bolt!!

Our second one got the name "Fat Girl" I don't remember how but I always wanted to get a CNC cut panel for the rock skirt that said "Does this skirt make my ass look big"

We named our house Haven, because that's what it is for us, a haven from the world for just the two of us. So, the 5W is Haven On Wheels...

Oldgator73 said:
I?ve called our TT many names but have never named it.

I was going to ask - are we talking about the name I call it when I start a trip, or when it breaks along the way?  ;)

We have been trying to come up with a name for the coach. We tried ?The Cabin? but it got too confusing with my son?s lake cabin. We are now thinking of ?The Palace? since that?s what my tent camping friends call it.

The boat is named Slab's Loss.
I bought the boat off the owner of Crappie.com. His forum name is Slab. Crappie are also called Slab's. After I completely remodeled the boat I had Slab put the name on the boat at our next state gathering. Slab's Loss fit.

The 5er's name is "the Cabin", as in- we are going to "the Cabin" by the lake, or "the Cabin" by the river, or "the Cabin" in the woods, or "the cabin" at Branson, or pick your destination...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom