Do you have a name for your RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our first boat was "It's Alright Now" meaning we were on the water so all was good.  When we bought the truck camper, we named her "It's Alright Too" because as long as we aren't working it's alright!  Our 2nd (and current boat) is DebbaritaVille, named after my version of a Margarita and fondly named by friends "Debbaritas".  The boat never leaves the dock without them, so it was very fitting.  No names for the pick up truck, the Jeep or the Freightliner.

My sailboat was named "IV Play" by her original owner.  He tried to document her as "Foreplay" but the USCG Documentation Office made him change the spelling.  A sailor's superstition would not permit my changing the name so my ex named our dinghy "Afterglow."  My RV however is simply called "Home."

after watching the movie rv with robin williams the kids started to call our class a the big rolling turd!

No MH name but my daughters have named our unique toad the "BLOOD MOBILE".  Red on red 1967 ford wagon.

Our boats have been a succession of "A Couple of Bucks". Our toad has the license "2 Bucks", but we have been calling it Wally. The Motorhome is The Beaver.

"Comfort Zone"

We bought our RV in part to become like a second home (or comfort zone) for traveling, for our oldest son who has autism and doesn't do well in hotels or other unfamiliar places.  My wife and I are homebody's and much prefer the home-on-wheels to hotel stays as well, so it works all around.  ;)

Since our new one is bigger than our C was, we call her "the billboard."  And, yes we do call her a her...don't know why, just seems to fit.

My granddaughter named  our coach "Nana's Wheelhouse" when she was two years old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom