Do you have a name for your RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we did not

then a friend started to refer to it as "the C-O-W" as in "The Condo-On-Wheels"
we like it!

At first, we affectionately called our MH "The Beast" because it seemed so big.  We stopped using that name later as we got used to the size and haven't come up with another name since.  Somehow the name progression to "The Beauty" just doesn't fit either.  :p

I guess ours should be called "hubby's garage" because that was to have been next on the list. :-[ He sure could have had an awesome garage for what we have in it.  But no name for now.

sew2bhappy said:
Grandkids wanted to name it Bob (for the name we gave a bear that got some of our food on our last tent camping trip).

Friends of ours called their motorhome BOB for Big Old Bus.

My (still way too far from finished) bus conversion is named 'unleashed'.  The name seems fitting, as my intention is to unleash myself from a traditional job and mortgage lifestyle.  My fiance loves it.

Unfortunately, I keep spending my money on toys...  Bad habit.  I'm still leashed by my possessions for now.

jim

^^ I was wondering the same thing.  It looks like the topic of an old Hank Williams song?  But that's about all I know, and it came from Google.  ;)  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kawliga

In the early years we called ours "the farm" since we sold our farm to buy it.  Now, it's either the "motorhome" or the "rig".

Daisy

We haven't really named the RV but we do refer to it as the Aluminum Tent.  Or perhaps Aluminium Tent for those of a UK or Australian persuasion.

Well.. our truck is a F150 that is white... looks really big... the tag starts off "BWM" so we call her the Big white Mother"
...and our Graywolf 19RR Toy Hauler is "Petite Chateau".... becasue we like wine and its our little get away home on wheels.

While we really don't have a name for "her", my wife refers to her as "Winnie".  Coming back from the coast last year, we saw a MH that had a name on the back
that read "Past Tents".  We both got a kick out of that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom