Brewer's Yuma House Construction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chet

>> there is no pit in the engine area in the motorhome garage. Was this an oversight?<<

No...I'm still skinny enough to crawl under it.<G>

Here are some pics of the Queen Mary under cover for the first time in 8 years.

Attachments

• P1010091 (Small).JPG
    P1010091 (Small).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010083 (Small).JPG
    P1010083 (Small).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 73
  • P1010085 (Small).JPG
    P1010085 (Small).JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 65
  • P1010092 (Small).JPG
    P1010092 (Small).JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 68
WowTerry, I'm envious! That garage came out really great.

Terry,

Be sure to let the Queen out into the sun once in a while. Don't want her to wither away from lack of sunshine!!! :)

Thought that was very considerate for Terry to have all that room in the RV garage so Beety won't scrape her elbows on the sidewalls while Dri=washing the MH.  What  a guy  He thinks of everything.

Shayne said:
Thought that was very considerate for Terry to have all that room in the RV garage so Beety won't scrape her elbows on the sidewalls while Dri=washing the MH.  What  a guy  He thinks of everything.

Shayne,
You know the motorhome garage was all Terry's idea.  We took all of the suggestions made by  Jerry F. and have a wonderful storage space and "guest quarters."  Washing the MH remains a blue job though I have now inherited a whole  slew of pink jobs inside our new home.  I just love it!
Betty

Jim

>>Be sure to let the Queen out into the sun once in a while. Don't want her to wither away from lack of sunshine!!!<<

No problem....We will be heading to LK Alamo on 12/27 for a week or so then to QZ, then FMCA/Indio, then Anza Borrego, back to QZ for a couple of weeks then back to Yuma.  In Mar. we go to Las Vegas for the Nascar race, The end of Apr. we head t Monument Valley, Moab, Capitol Reef, Goblin Park & then meander up to Idaho.

Wish you & Pat were here to join us.

Sounds like a great trip and should keep the Queen from getting claustrophobic in that garage. Also sounds a lot like a lot of other Forumites are making a similar trip. Will there be fight over the best site at the Monument Valley campground??

Wendy

>>Will there be fight over the best site at the Monument Valley campground?<<

Boy I hope not....

Terry,

Glad to see you have planned a comprehensive health plan for the Queen. :) We wish we could be there as well.

Terry,

It looks GREAT!!!  I am so glad it turned out just the way you wanted it.  GOOD JOB.

JerryF

Betty:  Did you buy a special container and have a special place for your "honey do" items. 

I have not read all of the thread but I assume there is a blackwater tank drain!  One in the garage?  I do not see any pressure washing equipment in the garage either. <G>  .  I hope you take my comments with a grin anyway.

We are "moved into" our new home.  Furnishing it will be a slow and exciting  process.  We ordered a new LG refrigerator from Home Depot on  November 18 and still have no refrigerator.  "They"  said it will be here by 12/28. This limits my ability to entertain for the holidays .  I do not recommend Home Depot for  large appliances.  I'm pretty frustrated to not have a refrigerator.  We did get a beautiful new sofa today from Arizona Leather who delivered as advertised.  All measurements worked .  I  am in the process of repurchasing those things we sold at our yard sale when we downsized.  I would not have wanted to store those things as it is more fun to have new things.  The Dollar Store  is my friend . 
I told the folks at Home Depot to think of me every time they opened their refrigerator during the holidays .  Grumble, grumble....

We still intend to travel with our motorhome as evidenced by our  January schedule.  Lake Alamo, Indio, Anza Borrego and Tucson.  Whew  no time to be home to accept a refrigerator delivery.

Betty and Terry

Lorna, Ned, and I had a (mis)guided tour of their new house today (only cost $10/head :D). Man, what a palace! The only thing not completed, aside from the fridge, is a little landscaping. I suggest everyone stop by and plant a pink flamingo in the front to liven things up a bit ;D    Aren't I helpful, Betty?

We are "moved into" our new home.  Furnishing it will be a slow and exciting  process.  We ordered a new LG refrigerator from Home Depot
on  November 18 and still have no refrigerator.  "They"  said it will be here by 12/28.

Doesn't suprise me about the HD non service and them not honoring their delivery date.  We had problems with HD when we were ordering HWH and some other things for Sam's mother in Traverse City.  Our solution was to cancel the deal and go elsewhere.

Too bad Terry's centerpiece, the media server, was down.  I was really looking forward to that demo :)  All the RF in the house must really light up the spy sats too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom