Brewer's Yuma House Construction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are the latest construction pics.

Attachments

• DSC01525 (Small).JPG
    DSC01525 (Small).JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC01546 (Small).JPG
    DSC01546 (Small).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC01547 (Small).JPG
    DSC01547 (Small).JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 128
Terry A. Brewer said:
Jim

>>You're new CC will fit just fine!<<

Yeah I'll be getting that after this one wears out....7 years & going strong.<G>

Terry:

Do Reefers count? ;D

Looking pretty good Terry, By the time we get back in November you should be moved in and ready to break in the happy hour room ;D

Jerry

Jerry

>>By the time we get back in November you should be moved in and ready to break in the happy hour room<<

Sounds good...

I bet it is going to be hard to head north knowing that someone who may be deported next month is doing the wiring on your new house ;D

Here are the latest construction pics.

350 sheets of plywood; over 400 lbs of nails.<G>

Attachments

• DSC01656 (Small).JPG
    DSC01656 (Small).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC01679 (Small).JPG
    DSC01679 (Small).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC01680 (Small).JPG
    DSC01680 (Small).JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC01681 (Small).JPG
    DSC01681 (Small).JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC01683 (Small).JPG
    DSC01683 (Small).JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 104
Ned

>>When's the housewarming<<

Since we leave next week & won't be back until Nov.? Thanksgiving at the earliest, probably? Christmas time is more likely.

Oh good, we'll be in Yuma by then.  It's looking good, how did you get Yuma time speeded up so much?

Terry & Betty

Those pics are super, can't wait to see the completed house. Are the 2 of you going into the contracting business? There are a few of us around who would love to have a setup like that.

BernieD said:
Those pics are super, can't wait to see the completed house. Are the 2 of you going into the contracting business? There are a few of us around who would love to have a setup like that.

Bernie,
It is not likely that Terry and I will ever go into the contracting business.  This business of building a house is  a ONCE in a lifetime experience.  What a process!  I may however, go into the decorating business.  I can't wait to accessorize the house.  Moab art stores... watch out!

By the way there are still lots available for sale.

Betty

Betty? ?Sorry for not getting right back to you.? ?I'm very envious of Terry and You and your construction project.? Looks SUPER.? ?Will have to drive that way on way to Mexico later in the year and Eyeball the masterpiece.? Great concept. I know you will both be proud.? Trying to talk Audrey into either a Safari Continental or an American Dream.? Got shot down before I asked.? ?Sent the poem to the escapees address.? Hope you got it.? Again, Congrats.  Great pics

Back
Top Bottom