RV Friendly Gas Stations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sheltie

I would like to encourage everyone who travels and gets gas (not diesel) to support www.rvfriendlygas.com in the same manner as they support www.rvparkreviews.com.  This site was started recently by a fellow forum member responding to the needs of those who suggested what we are looking for when trying to find a service station that allows us easy access without the worry of having to unhitch our TOAD.  Diesels generally don't have this problem as there is normally a separate place for them to refuel.  However, if you have a diesel and want to submit your info, I'm sure it would be welcome.  I will post this on a couple other forums as well.

sheltie said:
I would like to encourage everyone who travels and gets gas (not diesel) to support www.rvfriendlygas.com in the same manner as they support www.rvparkreviews.com.  This site was started recently by a fellow forum member responding to the needs of those who suggested what we are looking for when trying to find a service station that allows us easy access without the worry of having to unhitch our TOAD.  Diesels generally don't have this problem as there is normally a separate place for them to refuel.  However, if you have a diesel and want to submit your info, I'm sure it would be welcome.  I will post this on a couple other forums as well.
i think you need to read the fine print, i says it includes diesel

[quote author=sheltie]This site was started recently by a fellow forum member ...[/quote]

For clarification, he wasn't a fellow forum member when the site was created, and subsequently registered here to promote his site.

beaverfever said:
i think you need to read the fine print, i says it includes diesel

I fail to understand your point as I state it does include diesel.  Perhaps you failed to read my next to last sentence?

Tom said:
For clarification, he wasn't a fellow forum member when the site was created, and subsequently registered here to promote his site.

I should have stated that he was a fellow forum member - on a different forum.  The fact that he picked up the gauntlet and ran with it while the rest of us just groused and complained about no one doing anything about the problem was my main point.  He has performed a community service and should be commended, I don't care what forum he is a member of.

Back
Top Bottom