Yaay! TV's are working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolf Pack Fan

I'm sure there's several folks on here that have gone the route of getting the digital convertor boxes for their TV's.  Wow, was mine a little frustrating.  First I got the convertor, hooked it up and it picked up zero stations.  Next I bought an amplified antenna from Best Buy, thinking the winegard on the roof was bad.  Still no stations.  Next I tried driving into town where I knew there was over the air stations to pick up.  Still no luck.  Finally tried a different convertor box from Best Buy and problem was solved.  Radio shack was real good about accepting the non functioning box back, even though I went a little of the 30 day return policy.  Only getting 2 stations because we live sort of in the boonies, but hey it's working finally.

Now if spring would hurry up and get here!

If you are anywhere near the GA/SC border on I-85...

In Seneca SC.  Look up the Knights of Columbus hall

Just west of it (NEXT DOOR) is a parking lot for a funeral home

That's a good place to see if your antenna works... There is dang near no direction you can point it that you will not get nearly 2 dozen stations or more.  Heck I get one station twice (two different repeaters)

Come Lent, on Fridays, you can hike the hike next door to the hall and get a good fish dinner too.

ON the other hand I know places, like the Thousand Trails park in St. Clair MI, which are good for testing the long-distance performance of your antenna.  (I fixed an issue with mine, I'm hoping it works when I get there)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom