Freightliner and Cummins Computers DOWN!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

Today we drove 1 1/2 hours to take our MH to an authorized Freightliner dealer for a scheduled appointment.  When we arrived they told us that they couldn't help us today because their computers were down and they wouldn't be able to run the diagnostic.  He said he'd call us tomorrow and we could come back (at $3.70 gal) I didn't really want to do that.  I called Freightliner and was told that maybe I could take it to a Cummins dealer and maybe the issue was with them and we could have them fix it and there's a Cummins dealer 1/2 hour from our house.  We called them and they said to come on in and they'd take a look.  We waited 1/2 hour and then after they ran the diagnostic...they could only tell us that we have 4 codes, one which is active (whatever that means) because their computers were also DOWN.  Not sure exactly what is going on, but it definitely was not our day to try and get our check engine light fixed!!

Well, on a positive note...I drove the motorhome for the first time and really enjoyed it!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom