Moab 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phil

The annual RV Forum Moab Rally for 2007 will be at the Portal RV Park 4/27/07 through 5/6/07.  ;D

If you have a camp site for the 2006 rally you have three weeks to tell Portal that you want the same site next year.  If you don't want to use the site in 2007 please let us know so other forum members can sign up for that site.

Also, Portal has a new computer reservation program and they would like people who have a reservation for 2006 to fill out the form on their web site with updated information.

You can put a note in the comment field to confirm the 2007 reservation when you update the 2006 information.

http://www.portalrvpark.com/

The office is on winter hours so it's hard to get a live person on the phone.  The web site is the best way to update your information and confirm the 2007 reservation.

Phil

Cool, Phil.  I'm updating my data right now.  Thanks.

Jerry & Ardra have already submitted their MOAB reservation for 2007.  We set it for 4/26 - 5/6/2007.

There are two water/electric only sites that are available beginning 30 April to 07 May 2006 currently being held for the RV Forum group.  If anybody is currently in the field and want to either of these sites or if anybody wants to attend the 2006 Moab Rally and don't yet have a reservation please call Portal RV park at 1-800-574-2028 or 1-435-259-6108 and identify yourself as an RV Forum member and make reservations then please post here that you have made reservations with site number.  These two sites will only be held open for a short time for the RV Forum group. If you want to come earlier and park in the field then move over to the water/electric site there is still room in the field.

Additionally as a reminder if you are planning on attending next year and want the site you have reserved this year you have until the 4th of March to make reservations for next year as Phil has posted then the sites will be first come first serve. 

Anybody that has not yet made reservations for the 2007 Moab Rally at Portal RV Park should do so now.  The last I heard there is one full hookup site available and some partial water/electric sites available.

Received the following information from Portal this date regarding the Reservations for the 2007 Moab Rally as of this date.? Anyone wanting to attend this event should make reservations ASAP.

Site? ? ? ? Name? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Dates...1st night/last night
1? ? ? ? ? ? FItzgerald? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/26-5/5
2? ? ? ? ? ? Bullock? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/27-5/5
3? ? ? ? ? ? Parks? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/26-5/6
4? ? ? ? ? ? Ruwards? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/26-5/6
5? ? ? ? ? ? Sharp? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4/27-5/6
6? ? ? ? ? ? Mahoney? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/27-5/5
7? ? ? ? ? ? Reiter? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/27-5/5
8? ? ? ? ? ? Jasen? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/27-5/5
9? ? ? ? ? ? Weimert? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/27-5/3
10? ? ? ? ? Marabito? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4/27-5/5
11? ? ? ? ? Woods? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/23-5/6
12? ? ? ? ? Myers? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/26-5/6
13? ? ? ? ? Lynch? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4/27-5/5
14? ? ? ? ? Jones? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4/27-5/5

sites 15-17 are workampers

18? ? ? ? ? Dobin? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4/26-5/6
19? ? ? ? ? Griefer? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/26-5/5

sites 20-24 are reserved by others

25? ? ? ? ? Cousins? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4/26-5/5
26          Lawrence
30? ? ? ? ? Pennington? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4/29-5/5

Other than the spelling, it looks right for us :)

Ron said:
If you want to come earlier and park in the field then move over to the water/electric site there is still room in the field.

I was just skipping through some Moab 2007 posts when I saw the sentence above. I thought I'd mention that Portal has been bought by a group that includes a friend of mine. They plan to start this fall to develop the undeveloped 30 acres that are in the total 33 acres in the park. So, I don't know whether that will affect the field your talking about or not. From his description of what is planned the new section will be something like TGO for those who have been there i.e. various types of fixed home structures next to pads and/or covered RV, etc along with some large meeting facilities (30,000sqft) and other amenities.

The message you quoted was made prior to the 2006 Moab rally.? We were informed at the 2006 Moab Rally of the sale and the plans for the park and you are correct the field will not be available since that is where the work begins.? The RV Forum reservations are still valid but sight assignments will probably change as we will be in the new area where the field is currently.

Back
Top Bottom