Moab 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear you will not be attending.  I am sure somebody here will get in touch with you to pick up your reservation. Thanks for posting.

Joel, If no one else has spoken up, we'd like your site. We have a site but it's not full hook-up.

Wendy

Joel,

I believe it takes you calling Portal and letting them know that Wendy wants to take your site. Hopefully it will work the way it did in the past with prior managers.

Mike says that last year, the person whose site we were taking called Portal and told them that we were taking it then he called to make sure they had it straight.

Now that we're moving to the full hookup section, we have an electric-water site that we won't be needing....anyone interested?

I called Don at Portal and transferred my reservations for 26 April to May 6th to Wendy Cook. (small oops)

Wendy you need to call & update the information.

Joel

Ok Joel. We'll call today and check. The last name is actually Lawrence but everyone thinks it's Coke.

Anyone need an electric/water hookup site during the Moab rally? Better than being in the field!

wendycoke said:
Anyone need an electric/water hookup site during the Moab rally? Better than being in the field!

Wendy,
My friends Dean and Linda Stock could not get into Portal at all.  They booked at a nearby campground.  I have sent them an email to see if they can hurry up and call Portal.  They have an all electric coach so boondocking is harder.  You met Dean at Quartzsite.
Betty

Betty,
We haven't cancelled our E/W site yet. Let us know if they want it and we'll change it to their name. We'll hang on to it until someone claims dibs on it.
Wendy

wendycoke said:
We haven't cancelled our E/W site yet. Let us know if they want it and we'll change it to their name. We'll hang on to it until someone claims dibs on it.

Thanks Wendy,
I just put a message on their home phone.  I'll let you know ASAP.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Thanks Wendy,
I just put a message on their home phone.  I'll let you know ASAP.

Betty

Linda called Portal to request Wendy Cooks site.  Don still had my phone # for the site he had Wendy's name on and called me.  I told him what's happening  He doesn't have a reservation for a limited hookup site for Wendy Cook. When I told him that Wendy Cook isn't really Wendy Cook I think he went into overload!  Please call him tomorrow - he said it's too late sunday night to cope.

Joel

We'll call Portal tomorrow and get it straightened out, I hope. Does this mean that Betty's friend wants our EW site? What's the correct name to put on it so we don't cause Don a total meltdown.

I seem to recall our first time at the Moab rally when we checked in and they insisted our name was Coke....maybe we should just change it?

Wendy Cook-Coke-Byers-Lawrence.......

wendycoke said:
We'll call Portal tomorrow and get it straightened out, I hope. Does this mean that Betty's friend wants our EW site? What's the correct name to put on it so we don't cause Don a total meltdown.

Wendy,

Our friends are Linda and Dean Stock.  Yes they want your water and Electric site.  I told them to tell Portal the reservation was under Wendy Lawrence.  We had poor cell connections so  I hope they got the message right.  I    heard Linda leave a message on Portal's machine while I was on the line with Dean's cell phone.  Ahhhhh the miracle of technology.

Betty

Life was so much easier before all these 'modern conveniences'....I think?

We'll call Portal tomorrow and transfer our EW site to Linda and Dean.

Are we having fun?

Wendy

You might be  but I'm not  Wife won't let me go to Moab.  The ole stick in the Mud  SHHHHHHHHH  don't want any more lumps on the noggin.             

Ok, we now have Meyer's site #12 under my name with my address/phone, etc. The other site we had is now under Linda Stock but with our info. Now Linda needs to call Portal (800-574-2028) and change our address, credit card, etc, to hers.

Hope this makes sense.
Wendy

Shayne said:
Wife won't let me go to Moab.  The ole stick in the Mud                 

Come without her....wouldn't be the first time you drove off and left her....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom