Myers RV in Albq closing-bankruptcy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
Note: I apologize for the misinformation --I only heard. "We are liiquidating . . ." I will lock the post immediately.

It was just announced that Myers RV in Albq is liquidating and they've started discounting all their stock. I expect you will be able to get a good deal if they have what you are looking for.

They have 6 DPs: 4 new Tiffins, a used HR Ambassador and a used Fleetwood Excursion.

Here's the link to the DP's: http://www.myersrv.com/inventory.php?stock=&category=Class+A+Diesel&manufacturer=&model=&perpage=10&submit=Search

Marginal dealers are going to be offering good prices not only in RV's but Ken Rasure reports the truck salesmen are giving deep discounts this week too.

Myers RV in Albq is not closing and there is no bankruptcy.  The manufacturer of one of the product lines that we carry - the Coleman Folding Trailer has closed down, and we are offering liquidation pricing on our remaining inventory of this product.  We are running ads about the liquidation of this product line, but ther is nothing in the ads about Myers RV closing or being bankrupt - that is the farthest thing from the truth!!!
John Myers, Owner, Myers RV Center

Thank you Mr Myers. Myrers RV has been a good source of RV's over the years and I am glad it is only the supplier of camping trailers that is closing dow. I do not take the paper, the radio ad did not make that clear to me. Again, my apoligies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom