Photos of winter trip through rhe BC Rockies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tony_Alberta

Not a trip log as such but just a bunch of photos I took a few days ago while travelling from Edmonton, Alberta to the Vancouver, BC area.  I did see one fifth wheel being hauled by a commercial 1 ton.  (He had a DOT and some other numbers on the side.)  I also saw two motorhomes with toads.

This is on the Yellowhead highway from Edmonton to Kamloops and the Coquihalla to the Vancouver area passing by Jasper and through Jasper National Park.  In Alberta highway 16 from Edmonton to the Alberta/BC border near Jasper.  In BC highway 5 to Hope. 

Note that when the road was particularly nasty I didn't take any photos.  I actually had to slow down to 80 kmph for about 50 km.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=277072&id=695127185&l=ef57144cd1

If you are logged into Facebook I'm told you might get a message indicating you can't see the photos even though you can see the thumbnails.  If so try usig a different browser than the one you usually use for Facebook or log out of FaceBook.

The cameras was a $120 Nikon Coolpix S3000.  The make and model isn't that important though.  I'm quite impressed with the capabilities of such a device at such a low cost.  For example 10X optical zoom and video capability.  I purchased a 10" tripod just to help steady it for some family videos I needed to take.

Love your photos.  Beautiful views.  Being from Florida I love to visit places like that but I wouldn't want to live there.  My blood's too thin!  ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom